BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Otras de mis frutas favoritas me encantan las fresas las puedes comer frescas en postres pasteles comidas infinidad de cosas aparte son súper saludables, Deiscoll's es buena marca por cierto!
Lydia S.
Sacramento, CA
Their products are always spectacular and their customer service is amazing. They also offer great rewards so don't forget to keep the barcode and enter it in their page for coupons!

They are the only fresh fruit brand I trust when it comes to strawberries / berries
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this brand...always sweet! I have never been disappointed. I like that the sizes of the strawberries in each container is larger than many others I have tried. I recommend this brand to all of my family and friends.
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
My Daughter and I love LOVE strawberries so much that we probaly went through over 50 pounds of them last summer! This brand is one of my favorites. They are always so sweet and taste so amazing! We love biting into them and savoring them. I like to use them in cereal and baking and with cottage cheese! YUM
Shelby B.
Snohomish, WA
The strawberries have been my number one go to for years now well when my mom goes the store I ask for them! They are very affordable!! Need to try making strawberry shortcake!! My nephew loves them! I would totally buy these if I was you! Thanks for listening
Melissa L.
Oviedo, FL
We love strawberries around my house. And living in florida, they are usally pretty cheap and sweet. So many things to do with them, from snacks to salads, to desserts. Plus they have other great uses like teeth whitening!
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
My 4 year old son absolutely loves these and they never last long at all in our house. They are always sweet and never really that sour and never let us down taste wise. Never once been dissatisfied with this product.
LaKesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
While I do enjoy Driscoll's strawberries, I have to search through a few packages before I find one with a complete set of decent looking strawberries. This has happened at several different retailers. It is however possible that this is no fault of Driscoll's. The product itself is delicious.
Hannah H.
I just bought 2 packages today! I buy strawberries weekly & Driscolls is always a brand I trust. This is a good brand to buy especially for making chocolate covered strawberries because of the size & pretty color.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
Sometimes I top my cakes with strawberries. These are great. They are not as sweet if you buy in winter but what can you do? If you want sweet strawberries, pick them in the spring!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?