BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
These are my favorite strawberries to eat. I love to eat them in smoothies, along with bananas, when I make a strawberry and banana smoothie. They are juicy and sweet. Really delicious! You can make them in anyway that you want, like teeth whitening, smoothies, as a snack, in a spinach and strawberry salad, and etc.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These strawberries are always fresh, occasionally I will get a couple of bad ones in there but overall great product and obviously its very popular every time I go to the store there is either very little left or none left.
Liz R.
I have always found Driscoll to be the best "brand" in strawberries. They're the perfect strawberries for making shortcakes or just eating fresh. It is rare that I would encounter a sour fruit. I completely recommend these!
Ryoko M.
When I buy strawberries, I end up getting Driscoll. In fact, they are in my fridge right now. They are usually pretty good in terms of quality - obviously better during the summer season. Even though it's February, the batch I bought recently are actually pretty sweet.
Joelle G.
I love these strawberries!! They're so juicy. And for those who are wondering, yes they do have organic strawberries. I prefer to buy organic because it tends to be sweeter. i would write a review for the organic brand but that's not available so... this will do.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach , HI
I like to buy Driscolls strawberries, when I can't find organic. They're very sweet ,and juicy. You have to check all the strawberries before you purchase! Sometimes you will find rotten/moldy strawberries. Also, once in a while they have a chemically taste.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I feel like these are hit or miss. Sometimes I get them and they are absolutely delicious and something they're sour and really disappointing. Even when they look fresh and are in season, I still occasionally get a carton that just doesn't taste ripe at all.
Dianna J.
Syracuse, NY
Depending on the time of year, these can either be delish or bland. I only buy them during strawberry season here in NY, and they are great! The couple of times that I have tried them outside that season, they tasted like nothing, and had white shoulders.
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
Fresh, cold Strawberries are the best thing for a warm day on the beach. They're easy to come by, and always delicious when they're ripe and good. I love them diffused in water as well.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Driscolls strawberries are the best. They are the best in color and flavor. Also, they're usually fresher than other strawberries, not to mention a lot of them are larger so fewer fill you up! The only way to get better strawberries would be fresh off a bush!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?