BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Michelle T.
I buy these when they are on sale. But I do have to inspect them well before the purchase, sometimes they are going bad before they are sold. If I do get them, I have to eat them right away because they tend to go bad fast. They are delicious however.
Gabrielle K.
Clarion, PA
I buy mine when they are on sale, and it's true that depending on where you buy them you have to inspect them first. However, they are always delicious when I do get them and I just love strawberries. A favorite snack of mine, perfect for in the kitchen or even just for alcoholic beverages.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Good strawberries, and of a consistent quality. They're affordable and often seem to be on sale anyway. However, we need to make sure we lobby Driscoll's to convince them to go organic and stop using troublesome, harmful pesticides that not only hurt us but deplete the nutrients in the soil, AND to pay their workers a good wage.
Amanda P.
Des Plaines , IL
These are delicious. They are the kind that we use at work, as well as what I buy for home consumption. The texture is perfect and taste is spot on year round! They are just like any other grower and have some stock that is better than others.... but 9 times out of 10, these are great!
chelsea b.
Driscolls is the only brand of strawberries I will buy! I've found that theirs always taste better and have a lot more flavor than any other ones I've tried. They're really affordable which is great for when I want to use these in baking or making chocolate covered strawberries!
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE
Every week I go grocery shopping and the one fruit that I have to get is strawberries and I love buying these. I use them for everything in drinks or dessert or just a little snack. My 3 year old also loves these as a little snack
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
Delishious, lush fresh red strawberries. Great for sharing with friends and family on a hog summer day. My favorite: roll them in sugar and grill them for a summer treat!
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I'm currently trying to watch what I eat and these definitely make a great healthy snack! They are fresh and have great flavor! They are also a great size. I have a fresh fruit salsa I like to make and these work great for that too!
Domonique C.
Elkins Park, PA
The strawberries taste really good but one time I bought them at Food Lion and they had mold on it by the next day (I always check to see if they are bad at the store).
ReBecka W.
Mandan, ND
I always try to buy Driscoll when I can find them in stock. They are always very fresh and taste great, and usually look the freshest. They are also pretty comparable to other brands or even less if you have a coupon from their website! I always recommend to others.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?