BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
My favorite thing to eat in the morning with a little yogurt I make sure to buy some at least once a week very good for you and you can do so many different things with them
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I adore strawberries! You can eat them any way. They are tasty, sweet, and good for you. I have tried this brand and they have delicious strawberries. Highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This brand of strawberries is honestly hit or miss. The strawberries either taste amazing or there are rotten ones in it.

But when they are good, they are really good.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
I've been buying only this brand of strawberries for a few weeks now. They are always very fresh and keep for at least a week. I eat them everyday pretty much so they don't last two weeks in the fridge. I'm lucky if they last three days. They are just the right amount of sweet and tart. The packs I've bought don't have any bruising or mold. The taste is definitely good and the smell is amazing. Definitely going to keep buying these.
Kayla S.
They have always been fresh no matter where I have bought them! sometimes it is hard to find fruit without so much discoloration and to find fruit that actually looks good enough to eat. It fairly affordable, but healthier items are always going to be more. great to use in yogurt, cereals, oatmeal, overnight outs, and smoothies! great for a snack on the go as well for during the busy work week
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
My kids love this brand of strawberries. I actually always thought that all strawberry brands were the same until I purchased at another store . They had run out of the Driscoll brand at my local HEB so I had to go to another store nearby and we're not the same. My kids noticed the difference and so did I. Driscoll's whole strawberries are always fresh, delicious and last in the fridge without spoiling after a week . Awesome product brand, my family and I love it!
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Grew up with grown strawberries. But without the gardening space and time, we often buy a package of these sweet things, often from the Kroger store. They're always so sweet and juicy. The only thing is with where we live they sometimes end up molding over before I can get them.
Megan C.
How does one dislike strawberries? I love eating them either dipped in sugar, or a little chocolate or a little cool whip. They tastes so amazing that its honestly hard to stop eating them. I really want some now.  I recommend these to anyone because like i said the taste is so good, Little tart but not too much and mmm
Lorna R.
I have these at Fred Meyers and Winco.
The price is always reasonable.
There is so many ways to use Strawberries.
Strawberry shortcake, on Cheesecake, inside your muffins, pancakes, plain for a snack, chocolate covered strawberries for any occasion and smoothies. Tons of great things you can use them for.
It doesn't matter what season it is they are good anytime.
April W.
My favorite strawberries.They are produced in the USA and that is a bigger plus.I eat them by themselves or I put them on vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt,place them on pancakes,ect.They are a quick yummy healthy treat that you can splurge on a lot.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville, TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?