BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Ashley M.
A little expensive in the middle of winter right now, but in the peak season they are usually priced cheaper at my local grocery store. They are always plump, sweet and delicious. Perfect to eat by themselves or slice up and use to top angel food cake. They are great dipped in chocolate or homemade whipped cream! :)
Lauren E.
This is the brand my local grocery store has, and they're a good substitute for non-local berries, since the season of fresh and delicious berries is tragically short. Sometimes they have a little green at the top still, but if you look closely at the box you're getting it's fairly easy to get a good one.
Michelle H.
Van Wert, OH
We have a large family of 7 so I try to buy in bulk. Strawberries are our favorite fruit so we buy the larger packages at Walmart. To keep them fresh I soak them in a sinkful of water and a couple splashes of apple cider vinegar. Let them soak for about 10 min and rinse and dry. Then line the bottom on the container with a paper towel and they will last a lot longer. And don't worry, you can't taste the vinegar!
Felina D.
Temple, TX
I love these! I purchase them once a month! They're healthy and super sweet! I usually put them in my yogurt or oatmeal in the morning but I eat them as a snack in the evenings if I'm in the mood. But I love these!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
So good nice sweet but firm berries. This brand is always good the berries are ripe but not over ripe. The price depends on the time of year, but they always have them at the markets! Super healthy highly recommend!
Rebekah D.
Some times you can hit a bad batch, that isn't totally ripe and is a bit bitter, but for the most part this brand is really reliable for delicious strawberries. All depends on where you buy them, I suppose.
Mallory A.
Driscoll's strawberries are always a #beachbag must! Always so fresh and delicious! We love to load up our #beachbag with heathy food so this is great. I clean and cut then put into a container and into the cooler! So refreshing on a hot day!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
These are great to take to any barbecue and have something fresh to eat after a day full of BBQ plus you can grill fruits which is amazing this fourth make something good to eat for a picnic or dinner!!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Although I buy these in a larger container at Sam's usually, these are the best strawberries! I get so excited when I see this sticker on the box because sometimes it is a different brand. These consistently have been great and my kids love them! Strawberries are a staple in my home!
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How can anyone go wrong with strawberries? They whiten your teeth, they're healthy, and they taste amazing! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Just be sure when buying them in a store to check for mold - depending on how far away you live from where they are shipped they can sometimes accumulate mold before their expiration date!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?