BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Kayla S.
They have always been fresh no matter where I have bought them! sometimes it is hard to find fruit without so much discoloration and to find fruit that actually looks good enough to eat. It fairly affordable, but healthier items are always going to be more. great to use in yogurt, cereals, oatmeal, overnight outs, and smoothies! great for a snack on the go as well for during the busy work week
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
My kids love this brand of strawberries. I actually always thought that all strawberry brands were the same until I purchased at another store . They had run out of the Driscoll brand at my local HEB so I had to go to another store nearby and we're not the same. My kids noticed the difference and so did I. Driscoll's whole strawberries are always fresh, delicious and last in the fridge without spoiling after a week . Awesome product brand, my family and I love it!
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Grew up with grown strawberries. But without the gardening space and time, we often buy a package of these sweet things, often from the Kroger store. They're always so sweet and juicy. The only thing is with where we live they sometimes end up molding over before I can get them.
Lorna R.
I have these at Fred Meyers and Winco.
The price is always reasonable.
There is so many ways to use Strawberries.
Strawberry shortcake, on Cheesecake, inside your muffins, pancakes, plain for a snack, chocolate covered strawberries for any occasion and smoothies. Tons of great things you can use them for.
It doesn't matter what season it is they are good anytime.
April W.
My favorite strawberries.They are produced in the USA and that is a bigger plus.I eat them by themselves or I put them on vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt,place them on pancakes,ect.They are a quick yummy healthy treat that you can splurge on a lot.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love Discoll as a brand and think their strawberries are just delicious. They are pretty much always in good shape. The size of them are large. I enjoy them very much. The only bad thing is the price. Sometimes it's hard to find their berries at a cheap price but I suppose that's the way it has to be for some good quality fresh foods.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Our entire family loves Driscoll's strawberries! You just can't beat the fresh sweetness of these berries! I enjoy eating them on cereal, in a smoothie, or just by themselves in a big bowl. Definitely worth the price paid and will continue to buy.
Genavieve P.
Anchorage, AK
Strawberries are known to whiten teeth. they freshen your breath, they are very tasty. once you take a bite of the sweet juicy strawberry, your taste buds explode of flavor. You will be wanting more and more. but don't eat the stem
Tiffany S.
Gadsden, AL
The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands. I like to eat them for breakfast or as a snack with cool whip. Since I am not big on heavy breakfasts, these make the perfect dish! I like to chop them up in advance and put them in the fridge then I can grab some out whenever I need a snack!
Lauren E.
This is the brand my local grocery store has, and they're a good substitute for non-local berries, since the season of fresh and delicious berries is tragically short. Sometimes they have a little green at the top still, but if you look closely at the box you're getting it's fairly easy to get a good one.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?