BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Audrianna G.
Ashtabula, OH
I love everything about Driscoll's berries. They are always huge and taste so fresh. When I worked for Edible Arrangements these are the exact berries we would use for all of our dipped boxes and arrangements.
Louise H.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
We are big on berries in our family and pretty buy these weekly. I cut them up for my eldest for school; use them for quick breakfasts alone or on waffles and also for snacks. Always a hit.
Natasha l.
Barnesville
Always enjoy this brand ... fresh and sweet every time . Would recommend to anyone . Low in sugar as well so if you are watching what you are eating its a great snack .
Heather Y.
Barrie, ON
I used to eat these throughout the year. They were good even in winter....but now with concerns about chemical/pesiticide exposure, I just wish they came in organic.
Melissa S.
Decent quality and flavorful. It's not the companies fault but it's annoying when you purchase a container and some are moldy in the middle or they go moldy fast
victoria g.
Regina sask
Ilove strwberries specially these kind shallg et some now i haev a craving in my tummy lol I'm getting a bunch and gonna make afruit salad love strawberry smoothies
Kelsey S.
Ottawa, ON
Generally, these are great strawberries with formidable size and a sweet, satisfying taste. Depending on the time of year, however, they can go bad quickly.
Karine B.
Montreal, QC
These are good. Of course you need to look at each package when you buy them. They are usually very tasty and juicy. Love strawberries in so many things.
Maribel  D.
Love strawberries ! They are a wonderful treat with health benefits I eat them with yogurt or put them in my oatmeal or just as a snack ! Will buy again
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
Driscoll's are the best brand of fruits and veggies to buy. They are organic and only have the best picked. I've never been disappointed in them.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?