BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Genevieve L.
Montreal
I love strawberries, but everytime I want to buy this particular brand, they are never really fresh, even moldy sometimes. From other reviews, it seems like it is a problem not just in my area. I prefer buying from the farmers' market and freezing them for the winter or even buying frozen strawberries in the winter when my stockpile is done.
Keira D.
Oh I love these strawberries so much! They are so juicy and when you buy them they are ripe but not too ripe. They are also quite cheap for a big box. It’s very healthy, I like to put strawberries, raspberries and blueberries on some toast for breakfast and it’s healthy and delicious!
😋
Sarah O.
Fresh strawberries are one of my favourite snacks. These clamshells are the perfect size to eat within a few days. Due to the fresh nature, they will go bad within a week but they are good while they last! I always buy this brand but, to be honest, I don't even know if any other brands exist.
Ashley S.
Kitchener , ON
Strawberries are delicious. My whole family loves them. They are easy to use for multiple things like smoothies and the Nutella and strawberry wraps I make. Or even by themselves. I would for sure buy again!!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I don't know what's wrong with American strawberries and fruits in general, but everything I tried was just not ripe and not sweet enough, I grew up in Eastern Europe and compared to American strawberries, everything was so much more sweeter!
kaela c.
These are my favourite food / fruit ever I love them so much plus there really healthy I will always eat these to keep healthy Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
Tin D.
Dubai
When i see this brand in the fresh fruits shelf in the supermarket..i just couldnt pass through or walk away.. i just always end up hoarding them! They are always freah and so tasty!! Great for bad mood days or when you just wanna feel good and as fresh ♡♡♡
Cheriol L.
Who can resist the temptations of looking at strawberries as you walk down the aisle of the supermarket. Definitely, not only is it tasty but healthy at the same time which is good for someone like me who has a sweet tooth. Sometimes, the strawberries can be sour, maybe due to the seasonal change.
Chauncé Tizzle H.
Driscoll has some really good strawberries. Very sweet great taste. Love it with Caramel or chocolate sauce. Also good in your drinks as well. I make detox water with them. Def recommend these from Driscoll's.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I've never been let down by these berries, you usually find a bad one or two but that's bound to happen with any pack of berries. I find these are the sweetest berries and largest you can buy from the grocery store, they aren't farm berries but they're still pretty good.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?