BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Ahh summertime! There are so many things to love about summer; warmer weather, relaxation, and strawberries! These strawberries have such a great and full flavor! I gave them 4 stars because they last about 4 days.. they don't usually make it that long in our house but if you don't eat them quick they can go bad!
Maria T A.
ME encanta merendar estas fresas, siempre son dulces y jugozas no importa la epoca del ano. congeladas para hacerlas batido son divina, y para los postres tienen un tamano perfectamente grande. 100% recomendadas. ademas de saludables son economicas
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Usually buy these weekly, sometimes even the 2lb container! Nice and sweet, great for breakfast, a snack, or whenever. Almost always buy at Costco or Wegmans. Try them with a twist... Margaritas with a sugar-dipped strawberry on the glass!
yusra a.
Ballwin, MO
Whenever I buy them, they have almost no mold growing around them and they last longer in the fridge than other brand strawberries.  They also taste good too compared to some other bad berries I've had :(  I love making smoothies with them if I'm not eating them directly! Yum~
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
By far one of the best strawberries in town. They always look great and they preserve really nicely as well. Not to mention that they taste amazing as well; not too sweet, not to sour, just right!
Brenna M.
We are in the end of strawberry season and these are perfect for eating right now! I love to wash them all when I get home and top them with a little stevia for a sweet treat to keep in the fridge.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
My favorite thing to eat in the morning with a little yogurt I make sure to buy some at least once a week very good for you and you can do so many different things with them
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I adore strawberries! You can eat them any way. They are tasty, sweet, and good for you. I have tried this brand and they have delicious strawberries. Highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This brand of strawberries is honestly hit or miss. The strawberries either taste amazing or there are rotten ones in it.

But when they are good, they are really good.
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
I've been buying only this brand of strawberries for a few weeks now. They are always very fresh and keep for at least a week. I eat them everyday pretty much so they don't last two weeks in the fridge. I'm lucky if they last three days. They are just the right amount of sweet and tart. The packs I've bought don't have any bruising or mold. The taste is definitely good and the smell is amazing. Definitely going to keep buying these.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?