BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
I always always always get this product. This is because I love strawberries but also because this product has given me some of the best strawberries I have ever tasted. All are fresh and delicious. If you like strawberries you should get this.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
These are usually the only brand of strawberries that are available in my area. They usually last a fairly long time in my refrigerator though sometimes some packages mold rather quickly. Overall the flavor is good and the texture is fine.
Ybsen G.
Stamford, CT
I love to include in my meal plan strawberries. Always when I go to the supermarket, I take a box or two, of these delicious strawberries. I like to eat them at breakfast, snacks, milkshakes. I love to eat them.
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
I love these strawberries so much.They are so sweet and juicy and I can use them when i'm making my strawberry shortcakes.It has a really good flavor and there healthier than most strawberries.I bought these at Walmart and I would totally buy them again and I would recommend them to others.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
These need to be around all the time. We use many cartons of these during the summer. Strawberry shortcake and pain strawberries, to mixing them with our yogurt. These are affordable for everyone. Yes, you and your family will love these. Very fresh and I buy them from Kroger's and Meijer.
Maleah C.
Kingsville, TX
I just moved to an area where produce is seasonal, but the strawberries seem to be year round! (at Walmart at least) I have been loving these on their own or in oatmeal.  I haven't gotten too many that are not sweet, and they keep pretty well.  super excited to bake with these more!
Masha A.
San Antonio, TX
Best brand of strawberries! Always very fresh and such a healthy snack while being affordable for fresh fruit. I love using these strawberries in desserts especially since they're so sweet. I can usually keep them for about a week in the fridge before they start going bad
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Ahh summertime! There are so many things to love about summer; warmer weather, relaxation, and strawberries! These strawberries have such a great and full flavor! I gave them 4 stars because they last about 4 days.. they don't usually make it that long in our house but if you don't eat them quick they can go bad!
Tony T.
Fairfield, IL
Got Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 2 lb. yesterday. Almost perfect for the this time of the year. 11-01- 17. The Driscoll's Whole Strawberries are usually higher in price. Wish stores sold them year round. So much better tasting than frozen ones.
Maria T A.
ME encanta merendar estas fresas, siempre son dulces y jugozas no importa la epoca del ano. congeladas para hacerlas batido son divina, y para los postres tienen un tamano perfectamente grande. 100% recomendadas. ademas de saludables son economicas
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?