BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I don't know what's wrong with American strawberries and fruits in general, but everything I tried was just not ripe and not sweet enough, I grew up in Eastern Europe and compared to American strawberries, everything was so much more sweeter!
kaela c.
These are my favourite food / fruit ever I love them so much plus there really healthy I will always eat these to keep healthy Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
Tin D.
Dubai
When i see this brand in the fresh fruits shelf in the supermarket..i just couldnt pass through or walk away.. i just always end up hoarding them! They are always freah and so tasty!! Great for bad mood days or when you just wanna feel good and as fresh ♡♡♡
Cheriol L.
Who can resist the temptations of looking at strawberries as you walk down the aisle of the supermarket. Definitely, not only is it tasty but healthy at the same time which is good for someone like me who has a sweet tooth. Sometimes, the strawberries can be sour, maybe due to the seasonal change.
Chauncé Tizzle H.
Driscoll has some really good strawberries. Very sweet great taste. Love it with Caramel or chocolate sauce. Also good in your drinks as well. I make detox water with them. Def recommend these from Driscoll's.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I've never been let down by these berries, you usually find a bad one or two but that's bound to happen with any pack of berries. I find these are the sweetest berries and largest you can buy from the grocery store, they aren't farm berries but they're still pretty good.
Veronica K.
Ringwood Nth, Victoria
Driscolls have the most amazing fresh berries! I had a job promoting them a few months ago and have bee noshing away at them ever since. The strawberries are usually not too tart but have a wonderfully delicate burst of flavor! Delicious all on their own!
Monica H.
Dieppe, NB
Love these strawberry!!sweet a juicy and kill a craving for sweets! Add a little
Whip cream and some angel food cake for a lighter desert!
Can be pricey depending on the season!
Josanne W.
These are an all right strawberry, check the bottom of the box to make sure they aren't mouldy before purchasing. A large berry with limited flavor...can't compare to local strawberries when they're in season, but quite decent.
Audrianna G.
Ashtabula, OH
I love everything about Driscoll's berries. They are always huge and taste so fresh. When I worked for Edible Arrangements these are the exact berries we would use for all of our dipped boxes and arrangements.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?