BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Sidonie S.
Rapid River, MI
Loves these strawberries. Can get super good deals on the big boxes at walmart.
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
These are the only ones my store really ever carries but they are always good!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
My family loves their strawberries!! Their strawberries are so sweet and juicy.
Jackie P.
Fayetteville, NC
These strawberries are delicious from this company. I buy them quite often.
Johna P.
Delicious strawberries! The only brand I buy and are usually fresh and tasty!
Sarah O.
Fresh strawberries are one of my favourite snacks. These clamshells are the perfect size to eat within a few days. Due to the fresh nature, they will go bad within a week but they are good while they last! I always buy this brand but, to be honest, I don't even know if any other brands exist.
Keira D.
Oh I love these strawberries so much! They are so juicy and when you buy them they are ripe but not too ripe. They are also quite cheap for a big box. It’s very healthy, I like to put strawberries, raspberries and blueberries on some toast for breakfast and it’s healthy and delicious!
ūüėč
Ashley S.
Kitchener , ON
Strawberries are delicious. My whole family loves them. They are easy to use for multiple things like smoothies and the Nutella and strawberry wraps I make. Or even by themselves. I would for sure buy again!!
Nikki A.
Brampton , ON
I love these strawberries but unfortunately everytime I buy them they have gone bad by the next day. I really enjoy these products but fresh. Good flavour but not good product recently. I would suggest turning it into a jam. I wont buy again. I wont tell my family to buy it.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I don't know what's wrong with American strawberries and fruits in general, but everything I tried was just not ripe and not sweet enough, I grew up in Eastern Europe and compared to American strawberries, everything was so much more sweeter!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?