Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Sidonie S.
Rapid River, MI
Loves these strawberries. Can get super good deals on the big boxes at walmart.
Alyssa N.
Metuchen, NJ
I love strawberries, they are delicious and not as much sugar as other fruit is!
It's a hit and miss, at time they may be ripe and sweet other times they are not.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
My family loves their strawberries!! Their strawberries are so sweet and juicy.
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
These are the only ones my store really ever carries but they are always good!
Johna P.
Delicious strawberries! The only brand I buy and are usually fresh and tasty!
Jackie P.
Fayetteville, NC
These strawberries are delicious from this company. I buy them quite often.
Genevieve L.
I love strawberries, but everytime I want to buy this particular brand, they are never really fresh, even moldy sometimes. From other reviews, it seems like it is a problem not just in my area. I prefer buying from the farmers' market and freezing them for the winter or even buying frozen strawberries in the winter when my stockpile is done.
Keira D.
Oh I love these strawberries so much! They are so juicy and when you buy them they are ripe but not too ripe. They are also quite cheap for a big box. It’s very healthy, I like to put strawberries, raspberries and blueberries on some toast for breakfast and it’s healthy and delicious!
Sarah O.
Fresh strawberries are one of my favourite snacks. These clamshells are the perfect size to eat within a few days. Due to the fresh nature, they will go bad within a week but they are good while they last! I always buy this brand but, to be honest, I don't even know if any other brands exist.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?