BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Fresh. Delicious. Sweet. Ripe. Our favorite fruit and this company didn't disappoint. We love strawberries with whipped cream, cheesecake, with sugar, and plain. Great with vanilla yogurt. We purchased these affordable strawberries from Walmart.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
These are great! They are usually in good shape and you can find them almost anywhere. Best flavor and i believe they are a semi healthy snack. You can find deals on them at publix and you can't beat that price. I recommend these to everyone!!
Alyssa S.
I always always always get this product. This is because I love strawberries but also because this product has given me some of the best strawberries I have ever tasted. All are fresh and delicious. If you like strawberries you should get this.
Ashley M.
A little expensive in the middle of winter right now, but in the peak season they are usually priced cheaper at my local grocery store. They are always plump, sweet and delicious. Perfect to eat by themselves or slice up and use to top angel food cake. They are great dipped in chocolate or homemade whipped cream! :)
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
These are usually the only brand of strawberries that are available in my area. They usually last a fairly long time in my refrigerator though sometimes some packages mold rather quickly. Overall the flavor is good and the texture is fine.
Ybsen G.
Stamford, CT
I love to include in my meal plan strawberries. Always when I go to the supermarket, I take a box or two, of these delicious strawberries. I like to eat them at breakfast, snacks, milkshakes. I love to eat them.
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
I love these strawberries so much.They are so sweet and juicy and I can use them when i'm making my strawberry shortcakes.It has a really good flavor and there healthier than most strawberries.I bought these at Walmart and I would totally buy them again and I would recommend them to others.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
These need to be around all the time. We use many cartons of these during the summer. Strawberry shortcake and pain strawberries, to mixing them with our yogurt. These are affordable for everyone. Yes, you and your family will love these. Very fresh and I buy them from Kroger's and Meijer.
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
I just moved to an area where produce is seasonal, but the strawberries seem to be year round! (at Walmart at least) I have been loving these on their own or in oatmeal.  I haven't gotten too many that are not sweet, and they keep pretty well.  super excited to bake with these more!
Masha A.
College Sta, TX
Best brand of strawberries! Always very fresh and such a healthy snack while being affordable for fresh fruit. I love using these strawberries in desserts especially since they're so sweet. I can usually keep them for about a week in the fridge before they start going bad
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?