BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Annika💋 F.
Eastvale, CA
I believe that food is to fuel your mind and body! Nothing better than starting an amazing morning with two eggs and 5 Delicious red big strawberries 🍓 before a 5 mike hike in the Sedona desert 🌵!
Catherine B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love these strawberries. They are always fresh and huge. The taste is what you expect from a strawberry, no bitter taste, no mush. These are the only strawberries that I will buy!
Alexa♡ M.
Kannapolis
These strawberries are 100% incredible!! They are always so sweet and fresh, no matter the time of the year!! The health benefits and nutrients they give you are amazing, not to mention that they are always delicious and the best strawberries I can find!
Tiffany A.
Plano, TX
Love these strawberries for their taste, uniform shape, and they are absolutely HUGE! Perfect for creating beautiful desserts. Definitely my go to strawberries when I am crating food art. Can't wait to get more.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Delicious and succulent strawberries! We always buy these at Costco and they’re amazing👍🏻fresh and ripe! Go great in smoothies and I love to just eat them on their own. I really love them around summer time
Jacklyn A.
Stanhope
These are he only strawberries me or my son will eat. The only complaint is they don’t last very long in freshness but if you eat them when they are fresh they have amazing flavor. Love them anytime of day.
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
Nice sweet tart strawberries is the way to go for a amazing fruit tart! A good dessert but also a healthier one! I got mine at cub foods! And there pretty affordable! I always re buy these strawberries.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
As far as strawberries goes these days, I guess this is about the best you’ll find in a grocery store. Not sweet, it’s nothing like the strawberries you use to be able to buy, I either have to cut them up add sugar which I prefer not to do, a friend introduced me to salting strawberries 🍓 believe it or not pretty good. But the only other use for them unless you can find some farmers market is strawberry shortcake but even with the glaze the strawberries are not good!
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
How can anyone go wrong with any kind of strawberries? Yes there are brands that you feel taste better than others but really I feel it depends on the time of year. This brand is a good brand though. I would buy them again if I can find them! I agree they are good!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Oh man. Talk about a match made in heaven with Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb, Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat, and these local black berries! Is it acceptable to eat this every meal of the day? Because I'm going to make it a thing if not!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?