BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Whenever they have this kind of strawberry in my grocery store i purchase it. They always seem to be the freshest, look the best, and are very tender and juicy.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys! So delicious and fresh (unless they are purchased at my local Tops). I certainly wished they were in season and available year round!
Ariel S.
I love strawberries. I would say I almost always buy Driscoll's brand berries when I go grocery shopping because they're almost always on sale or a great price.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
I love strawberries. You can make smoothies out of them. You can put them in your cereal. They are good with sugar on them and to make deserts with them.
J T.
Newnan, GA
I love strawberries. I use them in a variety of dishes. This brand is good. Although sometimes I do end up getting a container that is not so ripe and bitter.
Amanda M.
Plainfield, IN
I love strawberrys and so do my children, this brand is great, sometimes they are a little aged, but all in all a good product, great snack, & healthy choice!
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
These strawberries are good but kind of freaky because they were so large. I do not think it was normal for them to be that large. They were sweet and good.
Trista I.
Meadows Place, TX
We love Driscoll's strawberries. The bright red color is a good indicator that they are fresh. They are always so plump and juicy as strawberries should be.
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
Strawberries are my favorite and I always buy these ate the supermarket because I can smell them before I ever see them. They're always sweet and fragrant.
Sandra G.
Woodbury,mn
They are delicious!!!! one of the brand I can find and buy 3 to 4 times a week, as for others saying they go bad fast, I wouldn't know there gone to fast
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?