Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Trista I.
We love Driscoll's strawberries. The bright red color is a good indicator that they are fresh. They are always so plump and juicy as strawberries should be.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
These strawberries are good but kind of freaky because they were so large. I do not think it was normal for them to be that large. They were sweet and good.
Melissa G.
Broomall, PA
Strawberries are my favorite and I always buy these ate the supermarket because I can smell them before I ever see them. They're always sweet and fragrant.
Sandra G.
They are delicious!!!! one of the brand I can find and buy 3 to 4 times a week, as for others saying they go bad fast, I wouldn't know there gone to fast
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Always get good sweet strawberries with this brand. They are my go to strawberries because of the quality and their prices. I usually get them at Costco.
Whitney B.
These are about the only strawberries I buy! Even in the winter the quality is still pretty good for winter strawberries. Driscoll's has got it going on!
Tyffanie M.
These berries are always so ripe and deliscious. They are sweet and perfect for everything. I buy mine from safeway where they are currently on sale.
Michelle L.
I love strawberries, my son loves strawberries, esp the ones from Driscoll. Sometimes it costs more than the other brand, but i think its all worth it.
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
I love these strawberries, especially when they go on sale for a good price! they are great quality; a brand i can definitely trust. mmm starwberries
Chelsey J.
Danville, IL
These strawberries are always big and juicy whenever I buy them. They are full of flavor and they are ripe. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?