BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Karah S.
Tampa, FL
These strawberries are usually in great shape, but check it anyway. There's always a chance of someone not doing their job. Also, when there is crazy weather, crops sometimes produce poorer quality berries.
Lyla A.
Driscolls is my go to brand for berries. They are the perfect size and sweetness and I don't find that I come across as many moldy berries as some of the other brands.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI
I love strawberries but only buy these when Michigan strawberries are not in season. This brand does get sweeter when strawberry season hits, usually fairly large berries too.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Whenever they have this kind of strawberry in my grocery store i purchase it. They always seem to be the freshest, look the best, and are very tender and juicy.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
These are great. I like to get them from Kroger when they are on sale. Generally most of them are ripe. They can get a bit pricey if you don't get them on sale!
Rebecca T.
Tomah, WI
Yum! These are great on their own or in desserts and salads. We buy them regularly. The only downside is they need to be consumed pretty quickly or they go bad.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys! So delicious and fresh (unless they are purchased at my local Tops). I certainly wished they were in season and available year round!
Ariel S.
I love strawberries. I would say I almost always buy Driscoll's brand berries when I go grocery shopping because they're almost always on sale or a great price.
Amanda M.
Plainfield, IN
I love strawberrys and so do my children, this brand is great, sometimes they are a little aged, but all in all a good product, great snack, & healthy choice!
J T.
Newnan, GA
I love strawberries. I use them in a variety of dishes. This brand is good. Although sometimes I do end up getting a container that is not so ripe and bitter.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?