BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Most of the time these strawberries are excellent and sometimes they are bad at the bottom. Make sure you check the bottom of the container so you aren't disappointed when you get home.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
These are great! If you can catch them when they're incredibly sweet, they are to die for! If I could, I would eat these with plain greek yogurt and walnuts every morning!
Selena M.
Winters, CA
I love these delicious strawberries they are so good and always nice and ripe not mushy which i like, the taste is refreshing and sweet the perfect brand for Strawberries.
kaylee s.
Rohnert Park, CA
My mom always buys this type of strawberries at safeway.They're plump and juicy and usually last a good while. Sometimes they do not taste good so be careful when buying
Amanda K.
I love these! They're usually pretty reasonable when you buy them on sale. While I always check to make sure all the berries look good, I've only had one or two bad berries before. Delicious!
Catheryn C.
As long as it's strawberry season, you can always count on these to be super fresh and tasty. tHey aren't too soft or overripe - just perfect, sweet, and delicious! I eat them on their own or sometimes in my breakfast cereal
Ashley B.
Gainesville, GA
This brand is okay, the only issue is that they go bad reallllly fast. I don't eat strawberries that often but I've had a few batches go bad the next day which isn't cool. The taste is great when they are good though.
Jaime R.
West Chester, PA
Strawberries are great when they are in season, try not to get them in the winter time, they are a bit tasteless. It is currently May and they are tasty again. Also pro tip, let them sit out, they taste sweeter.
Bri J.
Lubbock, TX
I love strawberries ! and these strawberries are the best ! they stay fresh for a long time and offer the right combination of sweetness ! I put them in my smoothies and they are the best
Theresa T.
Hastings, MN
Driscoll's strawberries are always fresh and high quality. My store recently had them on special 2/$5 and they were huge and delicious. We eat them straight from the box, in fruit salad or dipped in chocolate.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?