BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Sarah S.
Erath, LA
So delicious with chocolate covered all over them. Dipped in sugar for that sugar rush. Its all good but they just don't love my body. But I still love them to the moon and back.
Becki L.
Charlestown, MA
I don't eat very much fruit, but I can always count on Driscoll's for high quality options when I do want some. These strawberries are my favorite. They're juicy, sweet, and consistently last longer in my fridge than other brands.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Strawberries. i am glad that we grow our own. some are small some are a decent size and some can be big. they are so sweet. and when we don't have anymore I'm just dying to buy some.
Lovell B.
El Paso
Very plump strawberries and tasty also.....I love using them in my smoothies and fruit salads......they also work well when making chocolate dipped strawberries for V-Day
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
These can be hit or miss. I feel like the driscolls go bad much quicker than some other brands i have purchased but they also look the best when you are in the store.
Ericka C.
Edison, NJ
One of my fav fruits! I could literally sit down & eat the whole container they're that good. Fruits are def my thing! Put some of these bad boys on ur pancake & your set!
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Who doesn't love strawberries? You can eat them alone or in fruit salad for something healthy or you can make a million desserts with them and they're always delicious!
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
When we lived in Norfolk, these are the only brand of strawberries the Commissary carried. They were always fresh (when in season, that is), ripe, and packed full of juicy, healthy fruit!
adriana m.
I love love Discolls strawberry. I love them because I feel like they are cleaners than other brands out there and they are always so pretty and applying to the eye.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
These are great! If you can catch them when they're incredibly sweet, they are to die for! If I could, I would eat these with plain greek yogurt and walnuts every morning!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?