Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Brenna M.
We are in the end of strawberry season and these are perfect for eating right now! I love to wash them all when I get home and top them with a little stevia for a sweet treat to keep in the fridge.
Catherine  T.
Troutman , NC
Just had some of these right now and it's just yum! They are good size strawberries too! This is by far the best brand because other strawberries are strongly fermented and can be tasted.
Skylar T.
North East, MD
I love to add theses to delicious smoothies for a healthy breakfast everyday! They are full of flavor, and add natural sugar to my diet versus refined sugar. I buy these very often and they are a staple in my diet.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Driscoll's are always delicious, fresh, ripe, and full of flavor-especially their strawberries. They hardly ever need much prep, just a good wash and they're ready to eat. Just wish they didn't use any pesticides.
Maritza D.
Pacifica, CA
How can you not love a strawberry!?! Great flavor, quality, and so versatile. I add em to smoothies, put them in pancakes, add them to salads, you name it. So good and so good for you!
Janette B.
Dallas, TX
I always buy Driscoll's strawberries. The have the sweetest and best quality berries hands down! Their berries always seem fresh and I hardly ever get bad ones. This is the only brand of strawberries I buy.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
Driscoll's strawberries are yummy and they are fresh, I make desserts with them especially strawberry short cake etc, I recommend this great product to friends and family and kids
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Great brand of strawberries. They are usually just ripe and haven't gotten into the mushy stage yet. It's so easy to sit down and eat the entire container in one sitting though!
Sarah S.
Erath, LA
So delicious with chocolate covered all over them. Dipped in sugar for that sugar rush. Its all good but they just don't love my body. But I still love them to the moon and back.
Heather S.
The strawberries are my kids most favorite fruit. They are healthy and a great source of vitamins. Making fresh strawberry shortcake is one of our favorite family desserts
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?