BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Is there really a good quality strawberry. We made chocolate dipped strawberries tonight. The strawberries were perfect with it. I tried a lot of other brands of strawberries and they weren’t as sweet and good quality as these.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Driscoll's strawberries are always the freshest strawberries I can find.  There might be one bruised strawberry in the whole container, which is pretty good considering what other brands look like.  They are very juicy and have the best flavor. I love that they are healthy, but sweet enough to feel like a dessert as well.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Driscolls.  Ive never personally had a bad batch of strawberries from them.   Always big, good and juicy for the most part. Very healthy and delish.  When they aren't the ripest I just add a pinch of sugar and a drop of water to them.  Strawberries lately are really expensive.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Them to be the only brand in stores. It depends on the time of year, how good the strawberries are. Sometimes they are ripe and other times not. They can be pricey if strawberries aren’t in season. Unfortunately, there aren’t any options, so I continue to buy them.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
this brand of stawberries are delious. i buy at walmart and i like to just chop them up with some sugar on top or just dip in chocolate for chocolate strawberries. the price is always great on these. they taste great. i'm a repeat buyer and i would buy again.
Alana S.
This has consistently been the best brand of strawberries at the supermarket. I can taste the difference if I eat strawberries from another brand. These are always delicious and healthy. A great snack at any time of the day. They are satisfying and easy to find at the grocery store. I always have these strawberries in my fridge and pack them with my lunch. They are also great for breakfast or a snack. The best option for strawberries.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the sweetest strawberries I have found. I can usually find them on sale two for five dollars if I’m lucky. I get a good amount in these as well. I feel like they pack them pretty full. I’m happy with them
Sonali V.
Richardson, TX
Really good strawberries.
I always buy all kinds f berries from Driscoll.
It’s available @wholefoods and various other places too like @TomThumb , @Walmart, etc.
They are always fresh and of very good quality.
Korina K.
Longview , WA
I began buying Driscoll’s brand strawberries while living in Az They are always big and flavorful. I bought at Fry’s and happy to find them when moved back to Washington! My go to brand for raw strawberries or added to any lo cal dessert!
Annika💋 F.
Corona, CA
I believe that food is to fuel your mind and body! Nothing better than starting an amazing morning with two eggs and 5 Delicious red big strawberries 🍓 before a 5 mike hike in the Sedona desert 🌵!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville, TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?