BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberrie...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
I do get these a lot BUT most of the time I fear the strawberries are NOT organic as they are GIANT and that’s not normal.
Also, most of the time my berries are a nice consistent mix of rotten berries with ripe ones.
I give it 2 stars because I like strawberries and some things are out of farmers control, like rotting but maybe they should be picked sooner?
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Driscoll's strawberries are always the freshest strawberries I can find.  There might be one bruised strawberry in the whole container, which is pretty good considering what other brands look like.  They are very juicy and have the best flavor. I love that they are healthy, but sweet enough to feel like a dessert as well.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Driscolls.  Ive never personally had a bad batch of strawberries from them.   Always big, good and juicy for the most part. Very healthy and delish.  When they aren't the ripest I just add a pinch of sugar and a drop of water to them.  Strawberries lately are really expensive.
Assata R.
Like most other fruits and veggies, Driscoll’s strawberries are always hit or miss. Sometimes they’re super sweet, sometimes they aren’t. I can rely on this brand to be on sale at the supermarket though.
Lynn B.
Them to be the only brand in stores. It depends on the time of year, how good the strawberries are. Sometimes they are ripe and other times not. They can be pricey if strawberries aren’t in season. Unfortunately, there aren’t any options, so I continue to buy them.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
this brand of stawberries are delious. i buy at walmart and i like to just chop them up with some sugar on top or just dip in chocolate for chocolate strawberries. the price is always great on these. they taste great. i'm a repeat buyer and i would buy again.
Alana S.
This has consistently been the best brand of strawberries at the supermarket. I can taste the difference if I eat strawberries from another brand. These are always delicious and healthy. A great snack at any time of the day. They are satisfying and easy to find at the grocery store. I always have these strawberries in my fridge and pack them with my lunch. They are also great for breakfast or a snack. The best option for strawberries.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the sweetest strawberries I have found. I can usually find them on sale two for five dollars if I’m lucky. I get a good amount in these as well. I feel like they pack them pretty full. I’m happy with them
Sonali V.
Richardson, TX
Really good strawberries.
I always buy all kinds f berries from Driscoll.
It’s available @wholefoods and various other places too like @TomThumb , @Walmart, etc.
They are always fresh and of very good quality.
Megan C.
How does one dislike strawberries? I love eating them either dipped in sugar, or a little chocolate or a little cool whip. They tastes so amazing that its honestly hard to stop eating them. I really want some now.  I recommend these to anyone because like i said the taste is so good, Little tart but not too much and mmm
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?