BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's whole medium strawberries 1-lb. see more...

• Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How a...8 Answers
  • What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe9 Answers
Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb
  • "The grocery store I go to carries this brand of Strawberries a lot and they are always fresh and seem to look better than the other brands." in 6 reviews
Alana S.
This has consistently been the best brand of strawberries at the supermarket. I can taste the difference if I eat strawberries from another brand. These are always delicious and healthy. A great snack at any time of the day. They are satisfying and easy to find at the grocery store. I always have these strawberries in my fridge and pack them with my lunch. They are also great for breakfast or a snack. The best option for strawberries.
Megan C.
How does one dislike strawberries? I love eating them either dipped in sugar, or a little chocolate or a little cool whip. They tastes so amazing that its honestly hard to stop eating them. I really want some now.  I recommend these to anyone because like i said the taste is so good, Little tart but not too much and mmm
Tony T.
Fairfield, IL
Got Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 2 lb. yesterday. Almost perfect for the this time of the year. 11-01- 17. The Driscoll's Whole Strawberries are usually higher in price. Wish stores sold them year round. So much better tasting than frozen ones.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Driscoll strawberries can be super great. The price will depend on time of year and where you live but they’re usually more reasonable than an organic option. I buy at my regular supermarket or fruit store. They are great quality.
Tiffany A.
Dallas, TX
Love these strawberries for their taste, uniform shape, and they are absolutely HUGE! Perfect for creating beautiful desserts. Definitely my go to strawberries when I am crating food art. Can't wait to get more.
Jacklyn A.
Stanhope
These are he only strawberries me or my son will eat. The only complaint is they don’t last very long in freshness but if you eat them when they are fresh they have amazing flavor. Love them anytime of day.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love strawberries. No matter the season this brand always taste good to me. They are sweet yet sour. They go great with other foods or just a snack within itself. #influenstereats
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
Nice sweet tart strawberries is the way to go for a amazing fruit tart! A good dessert but also a healthier one! I got mine at cub foods! And there pretty affordable! I always re buy these strawberries.
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
How can anyone go wrong with any kind of strawberries? Yes there are brands that you feel taste better than others but really I feel it depends on the time of year. This brand is a good brand though. I would buy them again if I can find them! I agree they are good!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Oh man. Talk about a match made in heaven with Driscoll's Whole Strawberries 1 lb, Chobani¬ģ Greek Yogurt, and these local black berries! Is it acceptable to eat this every meal of the day? Because I'm going to make it a thing if not!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
What is your favorite way to eat Strawberries?? I like mine with a little whip cream
Tara C.
Whats your favorite strawberry reciepe
Kisha L.
Not sure I've tried these particular brand of strawberries. How are they?
Nicole B.
Mansfield, OH
What are some good smoothies that include strawberries?
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
Do you rinse your strawberries in a vinegar/pesticide rinse before you store them?