Driscoll's Rainier Fruit Company Organic Blueberries, 6 oz uploaded by Rubi C.

BY DRISCOLL'S

Fatma E.
Haven't used this specific brand but I love blueberries!! It's a natural antioxidant and have help with memory! I have also seen a DIY mascara using just blueberries as the main ingredient!
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
The best fruit on the market. Always very large pieces of fruit and super juicy. Highly recommend this brand! They are always very fairly priced too
Shannon B.
I like to buy organic produce whenever I can,and I like this brand the blueberries and strawberries are sweet.Sometimes they are on sale too.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
I definitely love all kinds of blueberries! Although organic is definitely better for you, it is more expensive which is always bothersome.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
These are always so delicious and so fresh. I just wish they were more affordable because if they aren't on sale then I don't buy them.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Love this brand for berries. Very affordable. Love that these are organic. Great in lemonade, smoothies and pancakes!
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love these blueberries brand because they are sweet and juicy whenever I get them at the supermarket
Alondra S.
These helped me once I didn't have anything to eat, they taste so good. I even buy more often now
Diana G.
These organic blueberries are healthy and yummy! They are on the pricey side but well worth it
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
I made some delicious blueberry jam with some blueberrys. I like to go organic whenever I can