BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
Growing up in Wisconsin, we used to pick raspberries and eat them from the bucket. These taste just as fresh and sweet. Great to eat alone or in smoothies.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Driscolls has really good berries, however they are expensive sometimes. I prefer to buy the organic Driscolls berries. The raspberries are really tasty!
Kacy P.
I love these raspberries but they only seem to last a few days before they discolor and mold. However, they are juicy and delicious when they are fresh.
Amanda M.
Plainfield, IN
I have never been disappointed in these Raspberries. They are a great quick snack, easy for children to eat, and also can be added frozen to smoothies!
Tony B.
chicago, IL
The best fruit on the market. Always very large pieces of fruit and super juicy. Highly recommend this brand! They are always very fairly priced too
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I crave these year round. Whenever I'm grocery shopping I always pick up a few even when out of season because this brand still taste great anytime!
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI
I only buy these if I see the grocer physically putting them out of a box onto the display, otherwise they are already moldy on the insides of them.
Tammie S.
Love these! I use them for my weekend smoothies for a tasty tart boost! Throw in a blender with almond milk and carrot juice and you're in business.
Faith W.
I hate store bought raspberries. They taste very fake and are not very sweet, I much rather prefer wild red raspberries to these intimidations.
Tien N.
Try adding your raspberries to your breakfast or lunch with green yogurt and nuts or granola, you won't be disappointed! It's my favorite berry :)
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?