BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Emma O.
These are usually a little bit more mushy than I would like when I get them from the store, but since I use them right away its not an issue for me. I like them.
Luciana W.
The only issue I've ever had with Driscoll's was I found a larvae of some sort in one of the berries. This is a natural product so make sure you wash them well.

Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
These are such good raspberries. I can usually sit down and eat a whole container, big or small in about 20 minutes... and then not feel guilty because they are good for you! :)
Jody D.
Wichita, KS
Love the Driscoll's raspberries! Great to have when low carbing and carving something sweet!
Delicious blended with cream cheese, a little lemon juice and sugar free sweetener!
Kayla L.
Lexington, KY
I buy this brand at my local Kroger. They are always very tasty and fresh! I buy at least two packages a week during the summer months! Great brand for berries!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
I always find 1 or 2 in these cartons that aren't good but other than that, these are always perfectly ripe and delicious. I throw them in fruit salads often!
Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
Cheap, fresh, and healthy: Three of my favorite words to describe a food. You cannot go wrong with Driscoll's brand. The raspberries are the perfect ripeness!
Johna P.
A delicious product when fresh. Usually, the berries get soft within a few days, therefore they're best to eat the day of purchase and in the few days after.
This product would be great if they didn't go back within two days of purchase.... I contacted the company and got no response. Disappointed by that for sure
Amanda S.
West Point, IA
Love Driscoll berries! They are in my cart every week when I grocery shop! The raspberries are gone before the end of the day! Super tasty and great value!
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?