BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
I am so addicted to these the taste is superb especially when they are ripe and in season. I love them in yogurt or for smoothies. Placing on top of my cereal or oatmeal is also great.
Jenna K.
I love to put a few of these, along with other fruits and honey, in my yogurt and granola. It's very delicious. I could also just pop a few of these in my mouth for a tiny snack.
Theresa A.
Toronto, OH
I love raspberries and these ones are the kind we always buy at my house! However, after a couple days, they usually are mushy and moldy, so make sure you're going to use them up soon after you buy them!
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
I can always count on Driscoll's to be fresh and free of mold! Plus, they last in the fridge as well for up to 4-5 days versus other brands. The are always delicious and never squishy!
Shannon W.
Starke, FL
This is my go to brand of raspberries. My kids will choose raspberries any day over candy or other junk food. I wish the quart sized option was more readily available though.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Off all the store brands this is the only one that I will buy. As far as I am concerned, they are pretty good year round, and I have not ever really had a problem with them
Gina C.
Milford, CT
These raspberries have a great taste, but just as other reviews said, they mold easily. Try putting them in a tupperware container after washing with cold water to maintain freshness longer.
Sarah W.
I've been buying Driscoll's berries since I moved to Arizona from Washington state years ago, and I love them! the only down side is that they're a bit on the pricey side, and they go bad pretty quickly if you don't eat them. but that's never really a problem.
Emma O.
These are usually a little bit more mushy than I would like when I get them from the store, but since I use them right away its not an issue for me. I like them.
Luciana W.
The only issue I've ever had with Driscoll's was I found a larvae of some sort in one of the berries. This is a natural product so make sure you wash them well.

Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?