BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Brenna M.
Mmm these are so yummy, low carb, high fiber-- good for you!  I love to wash them all when I get home and top them with a little stevia for a sweet treat to keep in the fridge.  Or they're great to freeze for smoothies instead of ice.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Raspberries are a staple in our household during the summer. We love eating them by themselves, with yogurt, and in smoothies. This brand has always been great and offers large, ripe berries for a really good price.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
They are good, healthy for you but not as sweet as if you picked them yourself. Still, I do one cake: sponge cake with cream cheese and whipped topping filling. I place raspberries inside and garnish on top and sides. It is our favorite!
Meghan D.
Columbus, OH
I like Discoll's berries, but make sure to check them carefully and remove them from the plastic container when you get them home. Wash them and store in Tupperware if you don't use them all at once as they mold quickly. The berries are large and very tasty, excellent for desserts.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Off all the store brands this is the only one that I will buy. As far as I am concerned, they are pretty good year round, and I have not ever really had a problem with them
Brittney R.
Long Beach, CA
So delicious! My only complaint is that half the time I buy them they're already going bad and within a day there is always at least one moldy one. Not bad if you're willing to pick around the bad ones
Sandy P.
Sparks, NV
Love adding these to my smoothies in the mornings they are healthy and delicious,a little pricey at times and a great alternative to sweets.when on sale buy e few extra and freeze them for later uses.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Driscoll raspberries are the only ones I'll buy! They are so good, I just wish they were a little cheaper. I put them in smoothies all the time, even though I always end up with seeds in my teeth.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is usually the brand I buy when I get Raspberries and blackberries. As long as you get a good batch they're usually very sweet and juicy. Very refreshing fruit.
Daisy L.
Awesome if I can find these on sale because then I load up and try to mix and match with many fruits and then make smoothies with veggies and more! Eating them by themselves is just as yummy!
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?