BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
The only raspberries I buy. They're always super fresh and completely delicious.

I believe I mostly get them at wegmans (not expensive at all).

Put them on top of the buttermilk biscuits that they have been selling recently--delicious!
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Typically the brand that my local Stop & Shop always has in stock. Sometimes I will skip out on certain brands because of disappointing quality but Driscolls always has great raspberries. They have a good balance and the right sweetness.
Jessica K.
There is nothing more refreshing and satisfying than fresh raspberries on the beach. Instead of mindless snacking on endless chip bags, pack a fresh fruit salad filled with raspberries on your day out to the beach! I buy these at least twice a week!
Jessica G.
Fishers, IN
The color of Driscolls raspberries seem to be brighter and this is a good indicator to me that they are fresher. Just like other reviews, I agree, you have to eat within 2-3 days or else they will go bad. I sometimes purchase the organic brand onsale at Target and they may last a day or 2 longer.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
I will only eat Driscoll's! They have the best quality. The price varies with the seasons but it is worth it for the quality and how good they are for your health! Don't be cheap on what you put into your body! These taste like candy and provide so many benefits on the health scheme of things. Yum!
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Berries are my favorite type of fruit, and Raspberries are one of my favorite berries. In the stores I always try to get Driscoll's because I know it is a good brand. The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways. Also they go on sale a lot so the price is perfect.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Someone else said they'll last a while before turning. I wouldn't know, I buy one for the car ride home and one for while I'm prepping dinner. They won't even make it 12 hours at our house!
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My two year old son eats a whole container of these raspberries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack at least one time a week and that's saying something, he is going through a "I don't like that!" and "I only want Mac and cheese!" phase. I adore these too. It's in my cart every shopping trip
Martina A.
Findlay, OH
Driscoll's raspberries always are delightful. Eaten fresh, with whipped cream, over ice cream or in your lemonade, the flavor is great. My personal favorite is blending them with ice, frozen bananas, strawberries and low fat milk for a quick meal.
Susan M.
Pine Bluffs, WY
I love Driscoll's berries, and I am on their advisory board, so every time that I buy berries, I review the berries, and get coupons to buy more. I love it! And their berries are always decently priced compared to other brands, they come with an organic option, and they always taste delicious. Unless you grow them at home (which of course would be even better) I suggest these berries!
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?