BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Jennifer P.
These raspberries are usually the freshest and sweetest ones that I am able to find at my local grocery store. I buy the organic version of them. And my local grocery store typically has them on sale for 2 for $6. My 2 year old loves to snack on them as well.
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Typically the brand that my local Stop & Shop always has in stock. Sometimes I will skip out on certain brands because of disappointing quality but Driscolls always has great raspberries. They have a good balance and the right sweetness.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I love these berries so much. I don't get them much because they are a little expensive for my family and I, but when I get them they don't last long because they taste so good!
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Mmmmm it is after work, I'm hungry so I made dinner and decided I needed a treat before bedtime - these organic raspberries are so sweet and a few just a little sour, delicious. I've been putting these in my smoothies in the mornings too, I'm just loving raspberries right now. I got these at Whole Foods in Milwaukee so they were pricey but they are tasty.. justified?
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
I am always happy with Driscoll's red raspberries. They are always fresh, juicy, and large. I buy larger packages at Sam's Club, and often my kiddos and I will eat them straight out of the package. I also buy their blackberries. I always check carefully for mold since berries seem to mold so quickly, and then store them in the original packaging with a papertowel in the bottom to soak up any juices.
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
If these go on sale i buy up big! I place them on a baking sheet and spread them out and freeze them :) great to add in smoothies or muffin and cake batters as something special! I also like eating them fresh of course! ALWAYS the right firmness and never soggy, and their flavor is one of the best tasting raspberries going! Great in smoothies as well as a sweet and savory salad mix! These also do well in freezer jam!!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Might seem strange, but I love to eat raspberries at the beach. I mean, I eat them all the time, but at the beach they just seem better. I love the sweetly tart taste of them. They are great raw or even better baked into a pie. I would highly recommend a quick rinse of before eating to remove any dirt or bugs since raspberries are grown outside.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Driscoll's in my to go to berry brand. Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries you name it. They're sweet, some tart, usually fresh, trustworthy. I use them in yogurt, smoothies, protein shakes, desserts, garnishes, in cereal, of the favorite: just the way they are.
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
When I purchase Driscoll's berries I can count on them being a quality product and generally at the peak of freshness. They are reasonably priced and their organic offerings are too. My one gripe is that they consistently err on the side of tart and I prefer a sweeter berry. This is just personal preference though. They are a good product.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
The only raspberries I buy. They're always super fresh and completely delicious.

I believe I mostly get them at wegmans (not expensive at all).

Put them on top of the buttermilk biscuits that they have been selling recently--delicious!
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?