BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Driscoll's is my favorite berry company to purchase from, I always have this in my cart while grocery shopping, it is a bit pricey for how much you get but i find these to be long lasting and fresh.
Sarah O.
Nothing is better than a raspberry fresh from the garden but these are a good second place. They are usually very fresh and ripe when they are on the shelf. In my region raspberries can be quite expensive so I take advantage of sales when they happen.
Alicia D.
Bathurst, NB
I am a huge fan of raspberries they are by fan my favorite fruit. This brand usually does a pretty good job but I find it's not uncommon to open up the container and find them very mushy or even a few moody. They need to be eaten that day or the next because they do not keep long but that's a given with most fruit. These however I find go bad very fast. The taste is excellent but always make sure you wash them first to insure that the hollow area is dirt free.
Jessie S.
Toronto, ON
Yum always fresh and delicious! Got these at Safeway for $3.49! I was craving candy but these definitely hit the spot. You can throw them in yogurt and their so adorable. Raspberries for everyone!!!!!
Veronica K.
Ringwood Nth, Victoria
Driscolls have the most amazing fresh berries! I had a job promoting them a few months ago and have bee noshing away at them ever since. I was worried the rasberries would be tart but was pleasantly surprised by the wonderfully delicate burst of flavor! Delicious all on their own!
Crystal M.
I don't know why, but these are by far my favourite brand of raspberries. They are very affordable and always go on sale. I use them in smoothies and my daughter loves having these for a snack. They are a super healthy choice when craving something delicious and sweet!
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Excellent quality, a tad pricey for the amount I would say. Your best bet would be to buy these on sale as I don't really think its worth the price for such a little amount no matter how good they are.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
Raspberries are so delicious but they are so expensive when they are packaged like this is Canada. Raspberries also go bad so fast. Best to buy in small quantities and use right away.
Danica G.
Oshawa, ON
Love these but as others have said you have to eat or freeze rather quickly. As soon as mine look like they might be starting to go i cut anjd freeze them for my smoothies.
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
I always buy Driscoll's berries. They're always fresh and tasty. It's so easy for berries to go bad and start molding but I never have this problem with Driscoll's!
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?