BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Crystal M.
I don't know why, but these are by far my favourite brand of raspberries. They are very affordable and always go on sale. I use them in smoothies and my daughter loves having these for a snack. They are a super healthy choice when craving something delicious and sweet!
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Excellent quality, a tad pricey for the amount I would say. Your best bet would be to buy these on sale as I don't really think its worth the price for such a little amount no matter how good they are.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
Raspberries are so delicious but they are so expensive when they are packaged like this is Canada. Raspberries also go bad so fast. Best to buy in small quantities and use right away.
Danica G.
Oshawa, ON
Love these but as others have said you have to eat or freeze rather quickly. As soon as mine look like they might be starting to go i cut anjd freeze them for my smoothies.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
I always buy Driscoll's berries. They're always fresh and tasty. It's so easy for berries to go bad and start molding but I never have this problem with Driscoll's!
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
They are huge sweet great tasting, normally in my grocery store 3 for $5 so i stalk up. They are great just to eat or I mix them with my cereal in the mornings before work.
Morgan A.
For what I pay for these, I wish they would last longer then a day and a half. I often find myself going through a few packages to find a "good" looking one to buy. Great taste
M K.
Thorold, Ontario
Really good! I find that they grow mold very quickly though, so eat fast! I don't know whether that is the grocery store's fault or the products fault
Lia P.
Absolute favorite fruit. Reminds me of picking berries growing up. Driscolls is the only brand I can count on to be free of mould and to stay fresh
mary z.
I always buy this brand of raspberries. They are always fresh and taste great. They are decently priced when they are in season.
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?