BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Samantha J.
Salem, IN
I love these raspberries. Great for a snack on the go or good frozen on a hot day!
Kisha L.
These are great, I absolutely love berries, full of vitamin B, cant get enough!
Mo M.
Ewing, NJ
A staple in the family when in season. The pint really doesn't last a night!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Driscoll's sells one of my most favorite raspberry brands. I can down this small container in a day. I love putting these berries into my yogurt or oatmeal in the morning for breakfast as well as just eating them on their own as a snack. These berries tend to hold out for quite some time if you are not using them right away and they are always the ripest and not sour tasting to me.
Genevieve L.
Montreal
I love raspberries! However, I rarely buy this brand because I often find moldy or mushy raspberries in my packs. From what I read in the review section, it seems like it is not only in my area that it happens. They are not that expensive, but if they are mushy or moldy, then it is expensive because you have to throw out most of it.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Driscoll's is my favorite berry company to purchase from, I always have this in my cart while grocery shopping, it is a bit pricey for how much you get but i find these to be long lasting and fresh.
Sarah O.
Nothing is better than a raspberry fresh from the garden but these are a good second place. They are usually very fresh and ripe when they are on the shelf. In my region raspberries can be quite expensive so I take advantage of sales when they happen.
Alicia D.
Bathurst, NB
I am a huge fan of raspberries they are by fan my favorite fruit. This brand usually does a pretty good job but I find it's not uncommon to open up the container and find them very mushy or even a few moody. They need to be eaten that day or the next because they do not keep long but that's a given with most fruit. These however I find go bad very fast. The taste is excellent but always make sure you wash them first to insure that the hollow area is dirt free.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB
Yum always fresh and delicious! Got these at Safeway for $3.49! I was craving candy but these definitely hit the spot. You can throw them in yogurt and their so adorable. Raspberries for everyone!!!!!
Veronica K.
Ringwood Nth, Victoria
Driscolls have the most amazing fresh berries! I had a job promoting them a few months ago and have bee noshing away at them ever since. I was worried the rasberries would be tart but was pleasantly surprised by the wonderfully delicate burst of flavor! Delicious all on their own!
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?