Ellen C.

How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?

Julie A.
Julie A.
3 months ago
I just learned this also. You clean them well dry them, then place them in a sealed mason jar in the refrigerator.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
3 years, 2 months ago
I keep them in the fridge, but if we aren't eating them quickly, I freeze them.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
I find that we end up buying more than we need, so I put them in a freezer safe plastic tupperware dish and freeze them until we need them again. We also have a sorbet maker that uses frozen fruits, so its perfect for getting rid of your extra fruits that would otherwise go bad.