Luciana W.

Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?

Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Ringwood Nth, Victoria
3 years, 5 months ago
Nope but you should always give them a quick rinse before eating. They are so delicious I would be surprised if mini bugs didn't try to get to them first! ;)
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Kenosha, WI
3 years, 7 months ago
I've never found anything in my berries!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
3 years, 9 months ago
I have never found an insect in mine. On occasion i have found spoiled berries but never insects.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Hitchcock, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
Huh. I've never found a bug either.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
3 years, 9 months ago
I never have, and I buy this brand a lot. However, it would not be surprising to find an insect, as all fruits naturally attract them.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Salem, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
I have never found any in mine.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
3 years, 10 months ago
I've never had that happen, but i have found an insect in an apple >.<