BY DRISCOLL'S

Driscoll's medium scarlet raspberries 6-oz. see more...

Driscoll's Medium Scarlet Raspberries 6-oz.
  • "The berries always taste good, and they tend to have a decent amount of time before they start to go bad, but I always have them eaten by that point anyways." in 6 reviews
Julie A.
Our family's favorite berries come from Driscoll's. I have tried several name brand raspberries over the years but Driscolls' are by far the best. They are soft and sweet never overly tart or mushy. I go to a special market just so I can get Driscoll's berries. Don't hesitate to purchase any berries from Driscoll's you won't regret it.

On a side note wash your berries when you get home, allow them to dry, then place them in a sealed mason jar to stay fresh longer.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
For Thanksgiving I used Driscoll's raspberries to make a fresh raspberry sauce to top a homemade cheesecake. It was absolutely to die for. Many people said it was the best they have had! They were perfectly tart and delicious and the perfect refreshing and clean taste to offset the richness of the cheesecake!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
my boys love when i get these. i buy at walmart and use for smoothies. its also good putting sugar on top. good for any dessert. the price is great on these as well. i'm a repeat buyer of these, they are great for you. i would recommend to others and continue to buy again.
Ana R.
Chandler, AZ
I can finish a carton of one of these in under five minutes. I eat them alone, I use them as a topping for crepes and pancakes (with a little powdered sugar, of course), and I add them to cereal (either special k or bran flakes) with almond milk almost every morning.
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
Listen nothing makes me happier than fresh fruit. Driscoll’s consistently delivers ripe, juicy, sweet raspberries at a good price. I love using them as garnishes in summer cocktails (or let’s be honest just eating the whole box of em in one sitting)

I think my only “complaint” is that the box just isn’t big enough!
Jennah C.
meriden, ct
Driscolls always has the best raspberries! The fruit has the best flavor and quality. Like all fresh fruit and veggies, the berries go bad quite quickly which is the only downfall. If you're into something healthy, I would definitely recommend these.
Lynn B.
I’ve had awful experiences with their berries. I’ve had them get moldy in a day. The store had the same problem and pulled them. They are typically expensive for the quantity. I rarely buy them as they aren’t sweet. I wait for a good sale.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My son and I love Driscoll's berries, and the raspberries in this brand are awesome! Affordable price with a fresh flavor. Love these raspberries in salads with mozzarella cheese.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love Driscolls fruits and I love picking up their raspberries when they are in season because they taste lovely! When they’re in season they’re usually always fresh too. Plus, the price is great
Megan M.
Delicious when they are nice and ripe! These are generally really lovely but sometimes come extra dirty or moldy so be careful when you buy. They taste sweet and sour and are a good size but I wish the package was bigger and they weren’t so expensive. Perfect to garnish drinks and have with breakfast or as a snack!
Luciana W.
Has anyone else found an insect in theirs?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Are these more on the sweet side or more tart & sour?
Ellen C.
How can you store fresh raspberries to get the maximum shelf life out of them?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?
Patty G.
What time of year is the peak season for raspberries?