BY DRISCOLL'S

Find fruit and vegetables at Target.com! Driscoll's fresh blackberries 12-oz. see more...

• How long can you keep these berries in the fridge for unt...4 Answers
  • Anyone else for berries in yogurt?8 Answers
Lynn B.
1,000 reviews
These are expensive berries. Rarely have I gotten sweet berries. Most of the they are pucker tart. Not worth the price. I prefer to eat without sugar. I stopped buying them. I wouldn’t recommend it this product. Save your money.
Juliana J.
I really enjoy this brand of berries. They are fresh but make sure you wash them. The taste is sweet but not too sweet. I put them in cereal, yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal, or just by themselves.
Lexie H.
Im a big time fruit lover and this is my favorite brand to buy when shopping at Target. Plus they usually have deals and the fruit itself is juicy, sweet and delicious!
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
I buy this brand all the time. Always great quality, price and taste. Also love their raspberries.
Brie F.
I love Driscoll blackberries to add to my smoothies in the morning. When in season, they are quite affordable. They have a great flavor and I are extremely healthy. You can purchase them from your local grocery store like a HEB, Kroger's or Randall's.
Diana B.
Ontario
Great products but I need to make more research on the products they use to fertilize and water their crops. I always try and make the best decisions for my health...really I don't feel like eating chemicals all the time!!!
Sherri M.
La Moille, IL
Fresh and so sweet. They taste good plain or in desserts. A great snack for anytime of the day or night
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
These form the foundation of every after workout smoothies I make. They're fresh, full of flavor, and full of fiber.
Brenna M.
 I love to wash them all when I get home and top them with a little stevia for a sweet treat to keep in the fridge.  They are also great to freeze for smoothies. Warm them up to make a sauce to top with yogurt or ice cream too!
Dana D.
LOVE blackberries, just wish they were cheaper, especially Driscoll's - I like the brand. In Calgary they cost an arm and a leg.
rachelle a.
Anyone else for berries in yogurt?
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
How long can you keep these berries in the fridge for until they go bad?