BY DRISCOLL'S

Find fruit and vegetables at Target.com! Driscoll's fresh blackberries 12-oz. see more...

• How long can you keep these berries in the fridge for unt...4 Answers
  • Anyone else for berries in yogurt?8 Answers
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I’m a huge berry guru, blackberries being on top of my list! You can feel the seeds under your teeth when you eat blackberries but the bursting flavor of the berry itself helps me forget. I seriously could eat these every single day! If you’ve never tried a blackberry before, go to your local farmers market or grocery store and get some. But make sure you get a good brand like this one, because sometimes they can be a little flavorless.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
These are expensive berries. Rarely have I gotten sweet berries. Most of the they are pucker tart. Not worth the price. I prefer to eat without sugar. I stopped buying them. I wouldn’t recommend it this product. Save your money.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,125 reviews
Got these at Trader Joe’s today and they tasted amazing. I used them in yogurt with granola and Fruit like strawberries and blueberry. Great flavor, nice and sweet! I would definitely recommend them to others.
Hayley G.
Lakeway, TX
I have never been disappointed with these blackberries. You need to buy them in season when they are less expensive and at the best quality. The 12 oz container is a great size and perfect add in for yogurt, cereal or fruit cup!
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
These are the juiciest blackberries. I just recently got into liking them because of this brand. I've tried blackberries before and they were better and left tons of little seeds in your mouth. These make you want to eat blackberries.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I look forward to seeing these at the grocery store! Unfortunately, you get one once in a while with mold (well, of course, it's fresh produce, and they do have a pad at the bottom to absorb additional moisture). Great for mixing into greek yogurt. This and Greek yogurt (I use Fage/"Fa-yeh") and a drizzle of honey is heaven!!
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
The best tasting blackberries! I can always get them in most any grocery stores in my neighborhood and I rarely find bad ones in a container. I like to eat them plain or add them to my favorite greek yogurt. I can't say any negative things because blackberries are just awesome!
Brie F.
I love Driscoll blackberries to add to my smoothies in the morning. When in season, they are quite affordable. They have a great flavor and I are extremely healthy. You can purchase them from your local grocery store like a HEB, Kroger's or Randall's.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Popping them in my mouth like candy, right now! Sweet, a hint of tart, eat them straight from the fridge. (Hot off the summer vine's not bad if you can get to them). But why risk the thorns? Driscoll has you covered!
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
I loooove blackberries!!! These go great in Greek yogurt with honey, fruit salad, frozen, or just plain! Reasonably priced. I purchase them at sprouts, target, or Walmart. Definitely recommend to fruit lovers :)
rachelle a.
Anyone else for berries in yogurt?
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
How long can you keep these berries in the fridge for until they go bad?