Driscoll's Blueberries 1-pt. uploaded by Juan P.Driscoll's Blueberries 1-pt. uploaded by HELI H.

BY DRISCOLL'S

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Driscoll's Blueberries 1-pt. Size: MEDIUM. Color: Plum Pudding. see more...

estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I could seriously eat a whole entire container of these, EASILY. Blueberries are SO delicious and filled with great antioxidants to help support the immune system. Throw a couple of these in your smoothie, fruit bowl, deserts, ext.. I love the hard ones they’re so yummy and good for you!
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
These are the only brand of blueberries that I purchase. I like how they’re all crunchy and juicy. Almost 100% of the time when I buy from a different brand they taste really grainy and unpleasant. I recommend this brand for your berries.
Julia F.
These are my family's favorite organic brand to buy fruit from. Lately it's becoming harder to find them though. They're usually out of stock where we always get them or just not sold anywhere else. They're always perfectly ripened and not rotten.
HELI H.
Absolutely wonderful and fresh blueberries, perfect as snack or topping yogurt or cereal. I also like to add these to home made ice cream. I just rinse this blueberries and they are ready to eat. Very tasty.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
These blueberries are always stocked at my local grocery store and I have never once had a problem with their flavor or ever been dissatisfied with their product. When I buy Driscolls blueberries, I know I am always getting a great product.
Marwa N.
Oak Forest, IL
Delicious i love to buy things in bulk for cheaper and this is right down my ally! These are the perfect sweet summer treat. They're good in baking, cooking, and even by themselves!!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I love this brand! I always buy blackberries when I grocery shop! Quick and easy snack that pairs with so many meals! Love snacking on these with my little man.
Tony B.
chicago, IL
The best fruit on the market. Always very large pieces of fruit and super juicy. Highly recommend this brand! They are always very fairly priced too
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love blueberries. Some of my favorite berries sweet and sour. More expensive side of fruit but so worth it. This brand can be found at Walmart.
Vanessa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
These blueberries are always nice and fresh and never have any rotten ones in the packet. Very satisfied with these berries.