Pets & AnimalsCatPetSafe
Drinkwell Zen Pet Fountain

Drinkwell® Zen Pet Fountain

by PetSafe

The Drinkwell® Zen Fountain gives your pet 1 gallon of fresh, filtered water in a stylish stainless steel bowl. A 3-layer activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors from the water. The extra-wide, free-falling stream keeps water moving, making it more appealing for pets to drink from. Constant circulation of the water also inhibits bacterial growth between cleanings. The wide stainless steel drinking bowl is hygienic and easy to clean.

My cat will only drink running water. I can only assume because a bowl gets stale or dusty. dose this movement keep it more fresh?
Start your review of Drinkwell® Zen Pet Fountain!
Paige L.
Judsonia, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat cannot live without this water bowl! She loves it so much and refuses to drink from any bowls. It is noisy but that’s what she loves about it. If I turn it off she splashes to make noise. The price for it is expected but I seriously recommend it to any cat lovers out there!! Drinkwell® Zen Pet Fountain
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best one yet. Much easier to clean because of the steel material. The plastic of the other gets very slimey and it much harder to get really clean. The pumps and housing seem to be more durable too.
Katrena G.
W Bloomfield, MI
I bought this as a gift for my moms cats and they love it. I sometimes see them play with the water that streams down. It's pretty cute 💜...She has 3 cats and it holds enough water for them. Great Product!
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
Perfect for my big dog and small cat. quite and comact! I love this prodct I recommend it for everyone!
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Drinkwell® Zen Pet Fountain uploaded by Emily H.
This is THE best pet water fountain. We have had ours for going on six years now and it’s still working just as good as the day we bought it. The motor all the sudden stopped working yesterday and I was a bit sad I was going to have to spend money to either get a new motor or a new fountain all together. If this happens to you do what I did and take the motor apart and clean every little piece super good. This worked like a charm for me and old Betsy water fountain was back in business. My advice for not only this water fountain, but all fountains in general is just to keep up it’s routine cleaning. The filters aren’t completely necessary but do 100% help with not needing to do cleanings everyday. I have kept one in mine all the time and who know that may be the reason mine has lasted so long. When this one is no longer working I will definitely be buying another Drinkwell® Zen Pet Fountain
Anastacia S.
Kitchener, ON
I was able to get this on sale for 50% off at Petsmart. The product looks great, is easy to assemble and the cartridges are not expensive to replace. Also it adds some ambiance as the water fountain can be heard when the condo is quiet. It's quite large and holds enough water that when I go away for a weekend I don't have to worry about my cat going thirsty.