Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain uploaded by Jill G.

BY DRINKWELL

• Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibe...1 Answers
  • How often do you need to replace the filter?3 Answers
Eva J.
My cats love this water fountain. They like to drink from the stream of water, and they don't to drink from the bottom part. It's a really good value and it lasts a long time. You don't have to refill it very often.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
One of my cats has zero fear of water and loves to play around in water. When I bought this pet fountain, he was thrilled because I had really bought him a new pool! Our other cat had no interest in it while her brother splashed around. This is a great concept for pets who prefer running water to still water, but it simply didn't work for either of our cats. It was an expensive price to pay to find out they preferred their same old water bowl anyway. I wish I could have returned this more easily but it was already used.
christa l.
kutztown
Everything about this product is amazing. however it's hard to clean food and hair and get stuck in the battery and there's no tools that come with it to get it out. Which is unfortunate. I would probably buy again though.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este es un producto muy bueno a los gatitos les encanta por que les facilita tomar agua es una fuente muy bonita el precio es muy bueno ,si cumple todas las expectativas si la recomiendo a los demas personas
Jill G.
Gulfport, MS
My favorite fountain for my dog and cat. Easy to use, fill, and clean. Keeps my pets hydrated without having to constantly refill. Amazing product
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I think this is such a genus idea to whoever created this for pets to drink! This Is something I would most likely purchase for my cat
Jaymee L.
St, CT
Love this fountain. my one cat is obsessed with flowing water, he will not drink out of their normal water bowl. he used to always sit in the bath tub and meow for us to give him water out of there, but after him getting all his cat hair in the drain I figured it was time to try something like this. He loves it, now he meows infront of this fountain! very affordable fountain. kind of hard to clean. wish you could unattach the cord from the botttom so you could wash it in the sink without worrying about getting it wet. But all in all, great product. totally recommend. I'm sure your pet will love it & you will know they are well hydrated :)
Jess T.
Mt cat loves this fountain but I found that this is a bit difficult to clean. Also mine actually stopped working after only 7 months. Believe it comes with a warranty so hopefully I can get it fixed!
kelly m.
How often do you need to replace the filter?
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡