BY DRINKWELL

Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain - Find this Pet Water Fountain and Dog or Cat Water Fountain Online Designed with the multiple pet household in mind, the Drinkwell 360 Series Stainless Steel Pet Fountain gives pet parents the ability to customize their fountain with the five interchangeable spout rings that come included with each fountain. This pet water fountain features an innovative 360-degree design, which means that pets no longer have to wait their turn for a quick lap of water - as they can each have their own fresh flowing stream of water from any angle. Utilizing the same filtration technology as other Drinkwell fountains, the Drinkwell 360 continuously circulates and filters its drinking water, helping to inhibit bacterial growth, keeping the water tasting fresh and appealing to pets! Meanwhile, this dog or cat water fountain includes a charcoal filter that removes bad tastes and odors, as well as a submersible pump, which provides nearly silent operation. Also included is one replaceable carbon filter (future replacement filters are sold separately).The Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain has a high-end appeal that will be sure to complement practically any home decor and home appliances. An additional benefit of the stainless steel dog or pet water fountain is that it can be utilized by cats with plastic allergies. (Relatively common among cats, the plastic allergy has been known to cause feline acne.) In addition, cord clips are provided to hide the cord and to hold the cone in place for a clean, sleek look. Designed specifically for cats and small to medium sized dogs, this dog and cat water fountain also looks attractive inside of your home. Featuring rubber feet to prevent sliding and a safe and low 12V system, the Drinkwell 360 disassembles for easy cleaning and makes for an excellent way to encourage your pets to maintain healthy hydration levels. see more...

Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an AMAZING pet fountain and if you have never bought one before and are on the fence about it, I highly recommend it. I’ve always used gravity waterers but found myself replacing the cartridges and refilling it constantly. Then when I adopted a second dog (in addition to my first dog and cat), I decided to invest in a pet fountain to give them fresher water and a bigger drinking area. Even if you only have one pet, this fountain is perfect, but I really love it’s round design so they can all have a drink at once. Stainless steel is the best option for drinking water (I’ve heard negative things about the use of plastic), and it looks good in my kitchen. Price is super affordable online but I bought mine at PetSmart and price matched it. Filters are also inexpensive. I wish I had bought this sooner!
Angel S.
I have something like this but it's not stainless steel. same design and concept though. at first my kitty would go near it as he could hear the water running & he isn't a fan of running water. then after a few hours, he would dip his paw into it and drink from his hand. slowly, he began to drink from it with his mouth. he likes to drink from the actual fountain part, where the water falls. the only thing that's a bummer (about mine at least, idk about this stainless steel one) is you have to replace the internal filter every 2 weeks
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have one of these for my cats. He’s a male, so he needs a little more encouragement with making sure he stays hydrated. This fountain is great. He loves the running water and constantly drinks from it, it’s super easy to clean and quiet too!!
Briana T.
This is the best water fountain I have purchased for my cats. I have tried other ones and they last for a short period of time. I do blame our local water for a lot of the issues since we have a high calcium content in water and get a lot of build-up. I have found that the stainless steel water fountains last a lot longer because they are easier to clean from that calcium buildup. This one has a nice feature of filters that help keep the life of the fountain going. I would buy this Fountain again if I needed to.
Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
While it was pricey my boy friend bought this for his domestic short haired male cat and he loves lit.  It is great when no one his here throughout the day.  It was purchased from Amazon.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
How cool is this!!! I would so love to buy this for my cats, as I do not have dogs at the moment. I think my cats would love it!
Lorna W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I've been using the Pioneer Raindrop fountain lately and been really unhappy with it. Ever since I switched from Catit, I noticed my cats drinking less and and less.

I came into some money recently and decided to finally take the chance on the Drinkwell, which I've been wanting for quite some time. It arrived yesterday and I have to say I'm ecstatic. Incredibly easy to set up, took me five minutes. With every piece of the assembly I remember thinking 'yeah, it's not gonna connect that easily' and being pleasantly surprised when it worked. The pictures and instructions are very clear when used in combination. The Drinkwell has a lot of features that I'm a big fan of, but the biggest one is that I noticed immediately my cats flocked to it and began drinking more. One likes to bite at the streams and the other drinks deeply from the bowl. I had been concerned about the streams getting their ears or heads wet, but they're smart enough and it's designed well enough that they an avoid it.

This fountain was bigged than I expected, but that's not really a problem. Take note, the size is about that of a hubcap. This thing is ridiculously quiet compared to my old Pioneer model, Cannot hear it at all on full stream strength at the other end of the hallway. It has two filters that are required to be replaced and while it can be run without filters there are multiple benefits to having them.

Water fountains are incredibly important for cat health, especially if you have a male or elderly cat, it will help prevent renal failure and blocking of the urethra in male cats.

Pros:
+ Sleek design looks professional and awesome.
+ Easy to remove cone for cleaning.
+ Plastic snaps hold on cone AND hide wire.
+ Simple and fast to assemble
+ Comes with one of each filter.
+ Adjustable Stream strength.
+ Adjustable Steam amounts (I like the four stream cap)
+ Can run without filters.
+ Quiet and lightweight.

Cons:
+ Has some plastic parts.
+ Hard to see min and max lines for filling.
+ Large.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
We got this on sale for about $50 after finding that our cat's acne was due to the plastic version, it is great for getting cats to drink more water which is great for their health, especially if you feed dry food but the clips do not stay on well so have to be re-possitioned regularly
RO MARRY S.
Otima para fazer uma restaproduto decqualidadee de ótima aceitação nas festas infantis e eu quero testar
Nicol M.
Es muy bueno esta fuente para mis animales ya que como son tres pueden repartir mejor el agua entre ellos
Lorna W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Has anyone owned this and other cat drinking systems? Can you compare?
Aly O.
Worth the price or no? Thought my labs might like it but worried it wouldn’t really be any better than just a bowl with fresh water....
Ann P.
Does this help keep the water clean and are they worth the price