Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Water Fountain

by Drinkwell Pet Fountains

Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain - Find this Pet Water Fountain and Dog or Cat Water Fountain Online Designed with the multiple pet household in mind, the Drinkwell 360 Series Stainless Steel Pet Fountain gives pet parents the ability to customize their fountain with the five interchangeable spout rings that come included with each fountain. This pet water fountain features an innovative 360-degree design, which means that pets no longer have to wait their turn for a quick lap of water - as they can each have their own fresh flowing stream of water from any angle. Utilizing the same filtration technology as other Drinkwell fountains, the Drinkwell 360 continuously circulates and filters its drinking water, helping to inhibit bacterial growth, keeping the water tasting fresh and appealing to pets! Meanwhile, this dog or cat water fountain includes a charcoal filter that removes bad tastes and odors, as well as a submersible pump, which provides nearly silent operation. Also included is one replaceable carbon filter (future replacement filters are sold separately).The Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain has a high-end appeal that will be sure to complement practically any home decor and home appliances. An additional benefit of the stainless steel dog or pet water fountain is that it can be utilized by cats with plastic allergies. (Relatively common among cats, the plastic allergy has been known to cause feline acne.) In addition, cord clips are provided to hide the cord and to hold the cone in place for a clean, sleek look. Designed specifically for cats and small to medium sized dogs, this dog and cat water fountain also looks attractive inside of your home. Featuring rubber feet to prevent sliding and a safe and low 12V system, the Drinkwell 360 disassembles for easy cleaning and makes for an excellent way to encourage your pets to maintain healthy hydration levels.

Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Water Fountain Is it a good fountain ? I have a dog who loves to drink as you pour so I want to try a fountain but I want a good one! This one is pricey so I wonder if it is worth it?
Worth the price or no? Thought my labs might like it but worried it wouldn’t really be any better than just a bowl with fresh water....
Does this help keep the water clean and are they worth the price
Start your review of Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Water Fountain!
How would you rate this product?
Jill G.
Mantua, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Stainless steel pet water fountain that my kitties are loving! Quiet and easy to put together. Not big so doesn't take up much space. They were a little leary at first but now they love it and they're drinking much more which makes me happy 😊
Julie W.
Pride, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Water Fountain uploaded by Julie W.
I was having an issue with my cats drinking from the fish filter instead of their water bowl, so I decided to find them a fountain. They love this fountain and no longer drink out of my fish tank. It is easy to set up and easy to refill and clean.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an AMAZING pet fountain and if you have never bought one before and are on the fence about it, I highly recommend it. I’ve always used gravity waterers but found myself replacing the cartridges and refilling it constantly. Then when I adopted a second dog (in addition to my first dog and cat), I decided to invest in a pet fountain to give them fresher water and a bigger drinking area. Even if you only have one pet, this fountain is perfect, but I really love it’s round design so they can all have a drink at once. Stainless steel is the best option for drinking water (I’ve heard negative things about the use of plastic), and it looks good in my kitchen. Price is super affordable online but I bought mine at PetSmart and price matched it. Filters are also inexpensive. I wish I had bought this sooner!
Briana T.
This is the best water fountain I have purchased for my cats. I have tried other ones and they last for a short period of time. I do blame our local water for a lot of the issues since we have a high calcium content in water and get a lot of build-up. I have found that the stainless steel water fountains last a lot longer because they are easier to clean from that calcium buildup. This one has a nice feature of filters that help keep the life of the fountain going. I would buy this Fountain again if I needed to.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have one of these for my cats. He’s a male, so he needs a little more encouragement with making sure he stays hydrated. This fountain is great. He loves the running water and constantly drinks from it, it’s super easy to clean and quiet too!!
Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
While it was pricey my boy friend bought this for his domestic short haired male cat and he loves lit.  It is great when no one his here throughout the day.  It was purchased from Amazon.
Angel S.
La Porte, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have something like this but it's not stainless steel. same design and concept though. at first my kitty would go near it as he could hear the water running & he isn't a fan of running water. then after a few hours, he would dip his paw into it and drink from his hand. slowly, he began to drink from it with his mouth. he likes to drink from the actual fountain part, where the water falls. the only thing that's a bummer (about mine at least, idk about this stainless steel one) is you have to replace the internal filter every 2 weeks
dariana V.
Jber, AK
How cool is this!!! I would so love to buy this for my cats, as I do not have dogs at the moment. I think my cats would love it!
RO MARRY S.
Otima para fazer uma restaproduto decqualidadee de ótima aceitação nas festas infantis e eu quero testar
Nicol M.
Es muy bueno esta fuente para mis animales ya que como son tres pueden repartir mejor el agua entre ellos