Drinking Games 1000  Ages 21+

Drinking Games 1000 Ages 21+

BY DRINKING GAMES #76 in Games

1,000 Drinking Games combines rounds of classic and new drinking games with off-the-wall plot twists and a variety of drink assignments. This set includes all of the popular drinking concepts: dice games, card games, word games, tongue twisters, spinner games, categories, ranking-based games, etc. Players can enjoy their favorite games over and over or learn a new game each time they play! Includes: 10 Game Concept Cards, 10 Plot Twist Cards, 10 Next Round Cards, 1 Categories Card, 1 Tongue Twisters Card, 11 Numerical Rank Cards, 2 CHUG! Cards, 1 Spinner, 2 Regular Dice, 1 Drink Assignment Die, and EASY-TO-FOLLOW Instructions.  For Adults Only. see more...

Drinking Games 1000  Ages 21+
Drinking Games 1000 Ages 21+
Buy on Jet.com
  • "it kills a lot of time because you are having so much fun playing it" in 4 reviews
  • "This is great for trying new stuff!" in 1 review
  • "Played this many times." in 1 review
Kenie F.
Kenie F.
St Louis Park, MN
The game can be a little confusing and in my experience is best when you don't have too large of a group, but once you get it figured out it is so much fun. We spent all evening playing and still barely scratched the surface of this game.
Lourdes I.
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
I love this!!! I need to buy. The best drinking games in this package! It's active and fun. Worth the purchase!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
We love drinking games, but are always looking for new games to play! This is great for trying new stuff!
amanda b.
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
This is so much fun! I love drinking games and this variety is so much fun! I recimmend to any young drinker! Or anyone who likes to have fun
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
Ok if you don't have playing this game at your next party, something is really wrong with you! This game always brings a little more fun and you are sure to have a good time.
gian o.
gian o.
Roslyn, NY
This is a fun drinking game to play when you want to get to know others. it kills a lot of time because you are having so much fun playing it
Endicott, NY
This game will insure hours of fun at your next house party. it will give your guest something to talk about and great memories (if they remember)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
We have this at my house and it is used at least once a week. So much fun! Hours and hours with great friends!
Summer H.
Summer H.
I would love to get my hands on this game. I'm sure it would be lots of fun.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I have a friend that owns this game and it is a great hilarious game! You can play for hours!!!!
Mary Kate K.
Mary Kate K.
Colts Neck, NJ
We're these games college friendly? Or just mostly adult games?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Is this game fun? Sober and drunk?
Endicott, NY
Is there anywhere eles to buy this besides spencers ? I have one but want to buy as a gift
Dria D.
Dria D.
Would this game be ok to play with family?
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who has played this and liked it?