BY JOE SWANBERG

Luke and Kate are co-workers at a Chicago brewery, where they spend their days drinking and flirting. They’re perfect for each other, except that they’re both in relationships. Luke is in the midst of marriage talks with his girlfriend of six years, and Kate is playing it cool with her music producer boyfriend Chris. But you know what makes the line between “friends” and “more than friends” really blurry? Beer.

Forrest Jamie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Drinking Buddies is a really great, underrated film. Offbeat humour and very raw and real which will divide some people from either like or disliking it. The chemistry between the actors is wonderful so it was easy to get invested. It's just a nice, raw, emotional indie film.
Allessandra B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
When I started this movie I had an open mind
. But as it begin I found I didn't enjoy it. The more I watched the more I realized it's such a good movie! I wasn't expecting how much I enjoyed it
Jenna P.
Mississauga, ON
This movie was not my favorite- after the way it ended, I was left feeling like watching the whole thing was sort of pointless! if you're into indie movies, this is probably the film for you
Amy C.
Canada
Cast and acting was good, but the storyline in Drinking Buddies was stale. Nothing really original about Drinking Buddies
Sara L.
Peterborough
Great indy comedy. Great cast, good story line. Perfect late night comedy. Check it out!