BY JOE SWANBERG

Luke and Kate are co-workers at a Chicago brewery, where they spend their days drinking and flirting. They’re perfect for each other, except that they’re both in relationships. Luke is in the midst of marriage talks with his girlfriend of six years, and Kate is playing it cool with her music producer boyfriend Chris. But you know what makes the line between “friends” and “more than friends” really blurry? Beer.

Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
This movie was just so slow. The acting was okay. I like each actor in their own right, but together things just seemed awkward and lacking any onscreen chemistry.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I wanted to like this movie because I like the actors in it so much. But their performances often felt stilted and it was hard to connect with their characters.
Desiree S.
Muskegon, MI
Totally enjoyed this movie! Jake Johnson has this beautiful sense of humor, and Olivia Wilde brought it out even more! Some may think it's slow at points, but I was interested the entire time!
Ayesha W.
It's a good movie! Nuanced characters, believable relationships, bittersweet storyline. Would recommend but it's not for those who want the perfect happy ending!
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I liked this movie because of the cast. The storyline wasn't that great, and it got boring towards the middle. I don't think I would watch it again.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was a really kind of boring movie.. i didn't much care for the story line and because the film was ad libbed for the most part it was just meh..
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I absolutely loved this movie. I liked how it was filmed as real life drama instead of your typical movie. LOVE
Melissa T.
CHARLESTON, SC
Slow moving movie. It wasn't bad. I watched it because I love all the actors and the acting was great.
Meghan K.
Colchester, VT
Great for the college age group. It was funny but predictable. Id watch it again
J R.
Really a pretty anti-climatic plot, and overall boring movie. Did not enjoy.