BY DRINKIN' MATE

Need a drinking buddy? They don't get better than this. Defend against morning after headache, queasy stomach, and dehydration - the natural way. Defends Against Aches, Fatigue, Queasy Stomach & Dehydration Associated with Alcohol Consumption* Just Add to Water Made with All-Natural Guava Leaf Extract Patented About Guava Leaf In addition to preventing alcohol s after-effects, wild guava leaf is an all natural ingredient that has been used for centuries for health benefits in other countries. The natural way to prevent the after-effects of alcohol Consuming alcohol causes a number of changes in your body that may affect general health. Drinkin Mate™ is a patented formula containing wild guava leaf extract, which can help the body s natural response in processing alcohol. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is no see more...

Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this stuff! If there was an option to give as many stars as I wanted, I'd give way more than 5. This is the best thing ever! I tried it back in 2010 when it first came in as a sample and this is the best ever. Better than ibuprofen alone. As soon as I knew I was done drinking for the night, I put this in a big glass of water (its just like alka seltzer; that's how you take this), drank the water after it was fully dissolved and took a couple of ibuprofen with it and went straight to bed. Keep in mind, I was plastered that night. The next morning when I woke up, it was as if nothing happened. The only thing I felt was a little dizzy, as if I were buzzed dizzy but not nearly as bad as buzzed. If anything, it was just a very minor very slight hangover. I had an appetite, I was able to do my normal daily activities without feeling sick or out of it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this to everybody.
Elia M.
Drinkin' Mate has two pluses in one! Everyone should at least be attracted to the two benefits you receive from only one product. One, you get rid of the nasty feeling the next day after a long FUN night (being I work and am a student I need to be functional for classes and work!) so I do not have to worry about staying our late have some drinks with my friends because Drinkin' Mate will give me the energy I need for staying energized through work and class. Secondly, LOOK at the LABEL! The healthy ingredients it is made from gives you more energy than just enough to get rid of the queezy stomach aches. Drinkin' Mate re-energizes and maintains an energy cycle!
Being a college student, Drinkin' Mate has helped me recover for class the next day after a night out drinking. It helps take away fatigue and any queasy feeling you may have the next day! If you have things to do the next day and you plan on going out drinking the night before, take a Drinkin' Mate tablet before bed and you won't feel like a lazy slob. You will be able to be productive and a functioning human being! Drinkin' Mate helps me and I recommend anyone who drinks regularly to give it a try because I am confident it will work for anyone else too!
Christina K.
Drinking mate is the best anti hang over ever! It's so easy & quick to make & it doesn't have a bad taste to it. You feel nothing but just a little dizzy & light headedness the next day.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
A friend game me a tablet once and well it pretty much saved my day haha
loved the ingredient list ,sounds good
Kristin M.