Drink Up Intensive

Put dry skin to bed with this ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask. Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils deeply and instantly quench compromised moisture reserves and help build a reservoir for tomorrow. While Japanese Seaweed helps repair skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Skin awakens comfortable, refreshed, supple.

How To Use:
1. Use your favorite cleanser.
2. Gently massage into skin at bedtime, twice a week.
3. Tissue off excess.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethicone , Peg-75 , Peg-8 , Glycereth-26 , Sorbitan Stearate , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Peg-100 Stearate , Sucrose** , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax , Panthenol , Pantethine , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Butylene Glycol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Phytosterols , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oryzanol , Bisabolol , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Caffeine , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dextrin , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40689>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

how is for dry skin?
I Would love to try this. Is it good for sensitive and dry skin?
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Start your review of Drink Up Intensive!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...It is heavily fragranced with a peachy smell to it (something for those sensitive to fragrance should consider). I apply a generous layer about a half hour before I go to bed, and let it sink it. It feels sticky at first but by the morning it has all absorbed into my skin, making it feel soft, plumped and very moisturized. I also enjoy that I don't have to think about rinsing this off right before bed when I am tired. I am keeping this stocked as a winter skin essential. ” in reviews
“I give it a B because (although it does indicate it's only for overnight use) it is really thick so you have to make sure you wash it all off well in the morning or else it leaves a sort of residue on your face.” in reviews
“I have very dry skin and I use this about twice a week before bed.” in reviews
“It works great as a moisturizer, but is very thick and seems to make me oily so I only use it at night (like it says).” in reviews
Erie , PA
I ALWAYS have this mask in my home. I fear running out. I tried this back when I was newer to skincare and was still battling severe dryness during the harsh winter months. La Mer was the only thing that even somewhat helped. This stuff moisturizes so well! The packaging is an average tube, like all Origins masks. The product is super thick and rich. It does leave a greasy feeling, but its an overnight product- I'd care a whole lot more if it was a AM/PM product. It diminishes stubborn dry patches, moisturizes deeply, and though it doesn't "plump" my skin, it leaves it healthy looking and radiant- its like I can see my skin saying "thank you". The price is cheap when it comes to high-end masks- less than $30 for the full sized tube. There's also a convenient travel sized (1oz) tube that I adore.
Norcal
I got this in a sample pack along with other Origins masks and it is by far my favorite. Even compared to other brands that do overnight masks, I see the most results with this one. I love that is goes on like a lotion and sinks into my pores unlike a lot of other overnight masks that are a more gel consistency. I never have to worry abour my hair getting stuck to my face or the mask getting all over my pillow and sheets. Definitely an excellent buy for travelling when your face freaks out over different climates!
Floral park , NY
Drink Up Intensive uploaded by Gurdeep K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have never had a bad experience with Origins. I loved every product and I use these for my clients too. I always find new products I love because of the samples. I always try first then I buy them. Drink Up Intensive Products are amazing, they really work. I will definitely keep purchasing these products. I am always recommending this line of products to my family and friends.
Knoxville, TN
Drink Up Intensive uploaded by Emily T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This stuff is FANTASTIC! I have been using it day and night during these dry winter months and I can’t recommend it enough! I found it at TJ Maxx and wanted to try it but when I run out I won’t hesitate to pay full price and order from Origins. This company has snuck up on me and I’m realizing it’s becoming one of my favorite skin care brands ever!
Philadelphia
Drink up is a favorite product. I’m on my fourth tube, now the new formula . The price is decent for an effective, brand name moisturizer. I would rate the effectiveness 4/5 stars. It’s not the holy grail moisturizer for a long dry and cold winter, but great for everyday. I have never tissues it off, but keep it on. Smells delicious!
2131 N Kedzie Blvd, Apt 2. Chicago, IL
I use this all the time in the winter and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized. It is quite thick but great for that purpose. It seeps in really well and I wake up with my face feel supple and soft. It smells amazing too! A little goes a long way and it lasts forever.
Staten Island, NY
I liked that this mask is an overnight, thick, and hydrating mask. I noticed that at some point it does dry a bit so it minimizes mess on your pillow. I did feel that it was effective, but once I stopped using it, my skin almost seemed worse off- but I guess it could be my imagination.
Irvine
The scent is a bit strong but the product goes onto the skin easily. You wake up with soft moisturized skin and I haven’t broke out from this product at all. After a couple times, I’m not completely flabbergasted by this product but is still great for this price.
Estero, FL
I love this mask! It smells so good and it moisturizes so well. I wake up with baby soft skin and it’s so supple and plump. I use it maybe once a week because anything more can cause break outs in my skin. Great product for a good price point.
cheyenne
Love the hydration this product offers and is perfect for my sensitive skin. Simple Earth Friendly packaging. Would prefer a tub rather than the tube as it gets hard to get the product out as it diminishes but still a favorite.

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...