BY DRIGRIP

Smoothes Moisturizes & Protects Smoothes: Vitamin E. Mentol - adds a rfereshing tingle with no bitter aftertaste Moisturizes: Grapeseed Oil. Coconut, Sunflower & Jojoba Oils. White Natural Beeswax Protects: SPF 15 UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection. Avocado Oil - protects against chapping & splitting of lips Paba Free Paraben free Petrolatum Free. see more...

Kia H.
culpeper, VA
I grabbed this at a convenience store in the check-out line because I really like the Arnold Palmer drink and I really like lipbalm. It seemed like a match made in Heaven....aaaand it wasn't. This stuff is waxy, and can turn your lips white if you use too much. That + the fact that the smell isn't very strong at all makes this a dud in my opinion. Save your $4 and buy something better.
Christa C.
Decatur, IL
I love this lip balm. It tastes & smells yummy!! I have looked all over, I need more!! Goes on smooth & works great!