BY DRIED FRUIT

Buy on Jet.com
Shameem A.
ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
So this is definitely not something you see all the time. Its something thats used in exotic cooking. Its normally eaten like a snack, like jerky texture. But you can also drop it in while cooking rice to give the rice the hint of mango. I like it.
Nicole R.
League City, TX
Foodie Expert
Love, love, love, dried mangos. Sweet snack good for any time of the day. Not your typical snack, but has a great texture and taste. I could eat these all day long!
lizz c.
Foodie Expert
Dried mango is ADDICTING! I'm obsessed it's so delicious and probably my favorite dried fruit
Miranda S.
Janesville , MN
I personally don't like the dried fruit mango's but then again theres not many dried fruit that I like at all so its worth a shot. I know my dad loves them.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Foodie Expert
Dried mango is the only dried fruit I actually enjoy. We buy the huge bags from Costco and snack on it all the time. It's not overly tough but it's so delicious and CHEWY! Tastes more like candy then anything. I hate actual mangos but I can't put the dry stuff down :)
Samantha F.
Foodie Expert
Best snack in the world. They are sweet and chewy like candy but they have much less chemical ingredients. I love dried fruit but especially dried mangos. A must try for anyone with a sweet tooth.