Driclor Antiperspirant Roll on 75ml uploaded by Becca L.Driclor Antiperspirant Roll on 75ml uploaded by Giovanna M.

BY DRICLOR

Kari H.
Monrovia, MD
This product has been a life saver for me. Always used the clinical antiperspirants and they were ok but still sweated kind of heavily. Found this product online somewhere and thought I'd give it a shot. I bought it after reading multiple reviews so I knew what to expect.
First week or two where it was to be used daily was a bit rough. It hurt like nothing I can describe. Itched and burned at the same time but you're supposed to use our before bed so most the discomfort you don't feel through the night. Only was waken by it a couple times but after that time period was finished it didn't give any reaction any more and amazingly enough drastically reduced perspiration to the point I really don't need anything anymore though I use a milder antiperspirant in the days now just to be safe and I feel more comfortable knowing it's there. Now that I don't have to apply it daily I still rarely get a reaction, only if I've missed applying a bit too long of a period. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to just clinical antiperspirant after this. Love it.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This stuff is amazing. I no longer have to worry about sweat stains a d ruining my clothing. I also have had luck with using on my feet. It can stung a bit when first applied but this goes away quickly. For me it worked after the first use.
Giovanna M.
Oakton, VA
Its a very strong product and most times that I used in the beginning, it hurt my skin. With time I was getting used to the correct amount and I was inserting the days of use. It fulfills what it promises, my sweat has decreased 99%
Nani M.
miami,fl
This is the best antiperspirant deodorant that exists on this planet, as soon as you throw it out it has an immediate result, it dries your armpit and if you have a bad smell it also eliminates it for a very good time
Monalisa M.
Melbourne
I'm going to be 100% honest.
This product really does work. I've always had sweating problems in my armpit area, I would never put my hand up because I would be too scared if there was a sweat time and for sure they would always be a sweat patch. Then I started using this product, and it was a life saver I'm not even joking. I have completely stopped sweating, I have used this product for 2 years now and currently, i don't apply it anymore because I don't need it since I don't sweat anymore due to this product. I definitely recommend anyone buying this if they have sweating problems
Michelle S.
Wombwell , Barnsley
Best antiperspirant EVER!!! Was recommended it by a friend on holiday and ordered it immediately! It states to use daily for 2 weeks, then sweating should completely stop and cut usage down to twice weekly, but it worked for me after just a couple of days! Since using on my underarms, I’ve not noticed any sweating whatsoever! The only downside I’ve found is that it stings, really bad! I apply at night time before bed and have woken up several nights with an intense itching/ stinging feeling, that does take a while to ease. Whatever you do, DONT USE after shaving or waxing or the pain will drive you insane!  Driclor Antiperspirant Roll on 75ml
Becca L.
This product drastically improved my life! My mum found this product 5 years ago for me as I was really struggling with underarm sweat. It was really affecting me as i had just started secondary school and I felt so self conscious about my sweat. Even five years later i still remember the first time I used this product. It was mind-blowing how the product, overnight, stopped my sweating completely. I felt free for the first time in a long time. This product is amazing and i continue to purchase it without question!
Gemma R.
For insane sweating- my boyfriend uses this and it has quickly helped him sweat less. Although it's amazing for reducing sweat it does dry out your skin (his skin cracked) - he now uses it once a week and works incredibly
Esther T.
This product I gave 5 Stars out of 5 Stars due to the fact that it really works for me but it might not work for everyone I recommend it totally