BY ALWAYS

For Xtra Protection every day of the month! Always Xtra Protection Dailies Liners keep you 5X drier.* Always Xtra Protection Dailies Liners help you feel clean and comfortable, thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core + RapidDry. And Edge2Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place for stay-put protection. For feminine protection you can trust every day of the month, try Always Xtra Protection Dailies Pantiliners. *Vs. Always Thin. see more...

Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
I use these daily... I don't like the feeling of just my underwear so I wear these everyday. They are super comfortable and keep my underwear lasting longer and me feeling fresher. You can get them at any local drug store
Kendra M.
These are really comfortable to wear during the day, they are not expensive and can be found in any drugstore or supermarket. Compared to other liners these are the best, I recommend them.
Briana J.
These are the best pantiliners out there hands down. They're super small and secret and really comfortable to wear. They work great for light s cycles or just to stay fresh
Sheila S.
These liners are great. They stay in place. I like that they fit my undergarments well. I have no issues of irritation with my sensitive skin. I would recommend.
Thaisa B.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Best protection ever!!! It's really soft and gentle. It stay perfectly all day and you feel totally comfortable and protected. I really love those liners and recommend to all my friends.
Deisiane C.
Levittown, NY
I love this brand, and this in special! Its not expensive and its perfect to whom like to use everyday! The size its just perfect, doesn't disturb me! I used the same in Brazil and when I found here I was just so happy!
Crystal M.
Mount Prospect, IL
Nice compact size. Good to keep in purse or pocket for when needed...very thin however. Wouldn't recommend if more protection is needed
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
Always is a brand I frequently buy from! I love their products and their prices! I'll just keep them in my purse with me on the go.
Alisa B.
Chauvin, LA
I have to use the ones that can hold a lot because my cycle is normally heavy. These are the most comfortable that I've tried.
Yasmeen J.
Brownsville, TX
I love these pantie liners ...the do stay dry and it does last long. It doesnt get any weird scent at all. It holds up alot.