BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Restore your hair's natural sheen with this revitalizing treatment. Herbal extracts of neem leaf and chamomile nurture the scalp, strengthen fine hair and condition dry, coarse hair, leaving it soft and manageable. Holistic Hair Care For normal to dry or damaged hair Nourishes and invigorates An intensive oil treatment to repair and revitalize damaged, brittle hair. Select herbal extracts of neem leaf and chamomile nurture the scalp, strengthen fine hair and condition dry, coarse hair.  Neem Hair Oil restores natural sheen to permed, color treated or weather damaged hair leaving it soft and manageable. Neem leaf and chamomile extracts calm itchy, irritated conditions Rosemary essential oil stimulates the scalp Encourages healthy hair Adds natural shine and manageability to hair Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically see more...

Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I'm a big hair oil guru and I use a lot of different oils but this one is at the top of the list. It's subtle and doesn't make your hair ever feel over oily or greasy but it does make it so much smoother and softer; it's also made my hair healthier after extended use. My only complaint is the pricetag, I would purchase this more if it wasn't so darn expensive
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
I wanna try it, but it is expensive. All my friends say that it is worth it. I hope so!
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I've been using this for over a decade. I LOVE Dr. Hauschka's neem hair oil. I use it before shampooing and it always leaves my hair feeling soft and silky once it's dry. I've tried lots of other hair treatments but I always come back to this one. It's pricey, but worth it.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive never seen neem oil in hair products. Ive only seen it used with plants and horticultural needs. What does this help with?
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
É bom? Vale a pena?
Tatyana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
what does this oil do exactly?
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is it so expensive? Is it worth the price?