BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care For dry, sensitive and mature skin Soothing and hydrating An intensive treatment to replenish and restore.  Moisture-rich quince seed extract and select plant oils hydrate, calm and soothe dry skin while supporting healthy renewal. Moisture-rich quince seed extract hydrates the skin Rose wax and organic shea butter protect and seal in moisture Helps to renew the epidermis and encourage elasticity Soothes, protects and hydrates, dry, flaking skin Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty.  A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Care to reject the use of synthetic additives and animal testing.  We support the health of humanity see more...

• Is this good use on dry sensitive acne prone skin1 Answers
  • What if there's an allergic reaction and the person has sensitive...1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Blanca G.
Pullman
It can be pricey but I love my face to look young and look very soft and moisturized and leaves it with a nice tone and take away the texture and the imperfections of my face you can get this if there brands website
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
Great product! Great price! When washing my face, comes off great! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! Keep up the great work! Keep the great things coming! Love love love!!
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
Tho is one of the best masks ever it helps clean and moisturize my face. I really need this for after my make up, I have used this once a while ago. I remember my skin feeling so so soft and I would really like to review this again.
Dessire F.
Really like this product because it is perfect for my oily skin and is also good because it gets dry in a few minutes. Moreover, after applying it you immediately star feeling your skin softer and it is so light. My skin is so sensible and I liked that it has not a lot of chemical products so if you're like me, I don't think you will have any allergic problem.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
I suffer from rosacea and rarely cab find a facial mask that doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Moisturizing Mask and it has been wonderful for my face. It is great to have a mask that helps my skin feel and look refreshed and be moisturized.
Lorelei K.
This mask is fabulous for providing a really deep sense of moisture to the skin. It goes on and ally feels like it is getting down into the driest parts of your face. I love the way my skin feels after using this mask, I definitely feel like my skin I see plumper and full. Love it!
Emily C.
Just started using this mask to help keep the moisture in during the winter months. So far I am very pleased with the outcome! The mask goes on thin and doesn't feel heavy. I haven't had any breakouts or redness. My skin feels very moisturized day after day.
Brooke P.
Dayton, OH
Loooooooooooooooooove this face mask! I could rave about it all day. My skin has never felt so soft and been so bright! I've only used a couple times and there's been a dramatic difference. I highly recommend.
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I love using this mask once a week. It gives my skin a fresh boost from all of the make up I put on day to day and I always feel a nice glow after using. It also isn't too gritty which can sometimes irritate my skin. It is perfect!
Laura A.
Murrieta, CA
What if there's an allergic reaction and the person has sensitive skin?
Monique H.
Cecilia, LA
Is this good use on dry sensitive acne prone skin