BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Translucent colors highlight your lips with just the right amount of shine. Mango butter and apricot kernel oil keep lips moisturized and protected while anthyllis soothes. *. Ingredient Note : Component of natural essential oils Lip Gloss, Antique Rose. see more...

• Que mas te gustaria que aportara este producto?1 Answers
jada t.
jada t.
I'm very watchful about what I put on my lips but this was an inexpensive and easy fix to plain dry lips. I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a practical lip.
diana v.
diana v.
Waxahachie, TX
This lip gloss is very soft and smooth I love all the colors lip gloss are one of my favs
Eliana A.
me encanta da un brillo espectacular a mis labios, y los mantiene hidratados, totalmente recomendado, no te quedes sin probarlo, y sus tonos son muy suaves se puede utilizar perfectamente de dia, que super espectacular en tus labios, tambien lo puede acompañar con un labia de fondo
jessica s.
jessica s.
Halifax Nova Scotia
I really love this so much its one of my favorites because of how creamy and smooth and also the light and pretty it looks on !
Eliana A.
Que mas te gustaria que aportara este producto?