BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care For all skin conditions An intensive daily lip treatment. Renews and protects rough, dry, cracked lips without encouraging product dependency. Calendula and St. John swort extracts encourage regeneration Silk and anthyllis strengthen delicate lip tissue Jojoba and wheat germ oils moisturize and protect Natural botanical ingredients do not encourage dependency Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty.  A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Care to reject the use of synthetic additives and animal testing.  We support the health of humanity and the earth. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Makayla W.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
I always have very chapped lips and this is a life saver. I rather use it before bed than during the day kinda thick
Kennedy H.
Kennedy H.
Perfect product for the winter months. It's gets really cold and windy in Kentucky so this lip balm is essential.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Balm, .15 fl oz
I actually have never tried this before but what I've heard about it is all good things. Wear this at night or even during the day . it helps great with dry lips .
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Balm, .15 fl oz
I have chronic dry lips due to an autoimmune disease and this lip balm is wonderful. Although I love Blistex, I get concerned about the ingredients which are rumored to be carcinogenic. This balm, although very pricey, is more natural. I do notice also that I don't have to keep reapplying.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Balm, .15 fl oz
My winter and sometimes before bed product. Once I tried this over ten years ago I knew I found my go to product. I am a product junkie but I have never found anything that holds a candle to this product!
Sheryl S.
Winter Beware!!! This is THE product I have used for those winter months when lips are dry cracked and painful. The most moisture and pleasant feeling. Go to sleep with this on and you will wake up with soft kissable lips. 12 years loyal!!!!!!