BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Note: Due to packaging updates by the manufacturer, the product received may appear different than the product shown. Holistic Face Care For dry, sensitive or mature skin Soothes and protects Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light protects and strengthens dry and sensitive skin. This lightweight, regenerative moisturizer soothes red, irritated skin. Marsh Mallow root joins Avocado, Sesame, Almond and Wheat Germ oils to restore moisture. Lightweight formulation ideal for warmer months Rose petal extract nurtu see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Julie M.
Julie M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Rose Day Cream, Light, 1 fl oz
I'm not normally a fan of rose scented products, but this one is so light, that I gave it a try (as I normally love Dr. Hauschka.) This cream was a bit too thick and heavy for me, so I probably won't purchase it again.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
This is a great day cream. It's a bit too rich for my face but works wonders for skin texture. Love the Rose scent which is very light and not overwhelming. I wish it had some type of sun protection.
Lorena Z.
Lorena Z.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is my favorite moisturizer. It is comparable to high end moisturizers but half the price. I first came across it at Whole Foods but have since purchased it elsewhere. I love the scent.
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Excellent product cream is very good use 4 times a week I love the shine back to my face lost makeup and environmental causes I recommend excellent thanks Dr Hauschka.
B B.
B B.
This is expensive but made with such high quality ingredients that I find it worth the money. It smells wonderful and absorbs great, leaving my skin glowing all day.
Julija B.
Julija B.
My favorite Moisturizer for Summer time. While it is very light on the Skin, it is amazing, and makes my Skin soft, Smooth and healthy looking. Highly recommend!!!!
Joann R.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
My skin loves this! Love this lighter version on my oily combo skin. My skin absorbs it quickly and is left soft and supple. The scent, I like roses but it should be lighter. It sort of reminds me of an air freshener back in the day. If you have tried Pacificas bb cream Alight the scent is similar to it. The scent also lingers on the skin for a while.
I got a sample of this and might splurge on the large size but is too costly. It needs to be more affordable.