BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Note: Due to packaging updates by the manufacturer, the product received may appear different than the product shown. Holistic Face Care For dry, sensitive and mature skin Soothingand hydrating An intensive treatment to replenish and restore. Moisture-rich quince seed extract and select plant oils hydrate, calm and soothe dry skin while supporting healthy renewal. Moisture-rich quince seed extract hydrates the skin Rose wax and organic shea butter protect and seal in moisture Helps to renew the epidermis a see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent
Kayla C.
Pearland, TX
I've recently discovered the Dr. Hauschka brand at CVS. I had seen the brand there before & finally decided to give their products a try. One of the products I got was the hydrating mask because I suffer from dry skin. All of the ingredients in this & all of Dr. Hauschka's products are amazing. The price is pretty steep & that's why I gave this four stars. You only get one ounce of product which isn't very much. Besides that I love the natural ingredients they use & this mask works really great by giving the skin a huge moisture boost! I love the texture when you're putting it on & it has a nice light scent that's not overpowering. After using I can immediately tell a difference&it leaves my skin so silky smooth. The texture melts from a cream to an oil making it easy to remove. This mask intensely hydrates & leaves your skin looking beautiful. If you're looking for an extra hydrating mask with organic ingredients you should try this out along with the other products Dr. Hauschka has.
Tara M.
West Kingston, RI
The Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Hydrating Mask is fantastic to use in the winter with the cold, drying air. My skin is oily/combo, but dries and flakes right up in the New England winter air. My boss recommended this mask and it's done wonders for my skin. I apply once a week and it's improved the moisture in my skin tremendously. It's a thick, creamy mask with a light but clean scent. I usually leave it on for 20-30 minutes and wash it off. Water kind of beads up on it but it helps lock moisture in. It's definitely pricy, but worth every penny if you're dealing with horribly dry skin. A little goes a long way as well I would highly recommend it.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I love the excess residue! Weird I know, but instead of wiping away the aftermath, I massage it into my face. I used to use this in my nighttime routine. I've only recently started to use a sleep mask instead. I would recommend this as an introductory hydrating mask for combo and acne prone skin types.
Laura B.
Columbus, OH
I love the way this mask made my skin feel! I had never heard of them until recently and they just sent me samples to try. I have tried this one first and have a couple more to try.
Marfa G.
Dr. Hauschka products are my favorite when it comes to skin care! Not too cheap but worth every penny! This hydration mask gives my extremely dry skin all the moisturizing it needs especially in the winter time! I love it!
Rachelle W.
Organic, all natural, does the job, and is well priced. My mother used this for years and now I am too. Will give life to lifeless dehydrated skin instantly! Can use in any climate and any season.
Lessly M.
Metter, GA
I like the feeling that Dr. Hauschka´s products leave on my skin. Or actually the thing is that they’re absorbing so well into your skin so that you don´t feel like using anything else for a while. It´s obvious that my skin has not yet gotten used to these new products but I like the feeling I’m having now. My skin is able to breathe better and it´s not covered with different kind of moisturizer creams all day around anymore.
Missy F.
CORONA, CA
This hydrating mask is pretty nice. I have really dehydrated and dry skin with some wrinkles and other issues, and when I used this mask, I definitely felt a difference in the hydration level in my skin. I can't say that the feeling lasted TOO long, but, i probably should have used it more often... either way, its a nice mask that definitely will add moisture back into your skin when needed!
Amber W.
Denver, CO
I love how this left my skin feeling. It was gentle and did bout irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of skin care products will cause breakouts for me but not this one! I love how amazing my face feels after using this mask.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
What consistency is this mask? Is it a gel, clay, or mud type? And how moisturizing is it?
Annemieke D.
This seems a more high end, more expensive moisturiser. Is it worth the money?