BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Note: Due to packaging updates by the manufacturer, the product received may appear different than the product shown. Holistic Face Care For dry, sensitive and mature skin Soothingand hydrating An intensive treatment to replenish and restore. Moisture-rich quince seed extract and select plant oils hydrate, calm and soothe dry skin while supporting healthy renewal. Moisture-rich quince seed extract hydrates the skin Rose wax and organic shea butter protect and seal in moisture Helps to renew the epidermis a see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Paola V.
Also perfect for sunburn. Improves all types of skins. Harmonizes skin functions, promotes regeneration and leaves skin smooth. It is especially suitable for problem, muffled or sensitive skin as it heals acne marks, contributes light to pale skin, softens impurities, closes thick pores and tends to form comedones, soothes red, sensitive or with little hydration.
Kjirsten B.
Colorado Springs, CO
My skin is very dry in the winter and Dr. Hauschka has the very best hydrating facial masks! I love all of his products and they always exceed my expectations! The packaging is pleasant to look at and I love its simplicity.
Amber W.
Denver, CO
I love how this left my skin feeling. It was gentle and did bout irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of skin care products will cause breakouts for me but not this one! I love how amazing my face feels after using this mask.
Laura B.
Columbus, OH
I love the way this mask made my skin feel! I had never heard of them until recently and they just sent me samples to try. I have tried this one first and have a couple more to try.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I highly enjoyed this mask, I normally have oily skin but once a month there's a week of straight dry skin and I use this mask and it hydrates me skin so well!
Veronica T.
I really like masks and this one is really nice! Feels great and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Has a nice scent too.
Sammy A.
My sister use this product and she loved it very much silicone also recommend me to use it as well
Pamela B.
Springfield, MA
My skin is pretty dry but this product is amazing
It's not too cheap but works really well
Kayla C.
Pearland, TX
I've recently discovered the Dr. Hauschka brand at CVS. I had seen the brand there before & finally decided to give their products a try. One of the products I got was the hydrating mask because I suffer from dry skin. All of the ingredients in this & all of Dr. Hauschka's products are amazing. The price is pretty steep & that's why I gave this four stars. You only get one ounce of product which isn't very much. Besides that I love the natural ingredients they use & this mask works really great by giving the skin a huge moisture boost! I love the texture when you're putting it on & it has a nice light scent that's not overpowering. After using I can immediately tell a difference&it leaves my skin so silky smooth. The texture melts from a cream to an oil making it easy to remove. This mask intensely hydrates & leaves your skin looking beautiful. If you're looking for an extra hydrating mask with organic ingredients you should try this out along with the other products Dr. Hauschka has.
Tara M.
West Kingston, RI
The Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Hydrating Mask is fantastic to use in the winter with the cold, drying air. My skin is oily/combo, but dries and flakes right up in the New England winter air. My boss recommended this mask and it's done wonders for my skin. I apply once a week and it's improved the moisture in my skin tremendously. It's a thick, creamy mask with a light but clean scent. I usually leave it on for 20-30 minutes and wash it off. Water kind of beads up on it but it helps lock moisture in. It's definitely pricy, but worth every penny if you're dealing with horribly dry skin. A little goes a long way as well I would highly recommend it.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
What consistency is this mask? Is it a gel, clay, or mud type? And how moisturizing is it?
Annemieke D.
This seems a more high end, more expensive moisturiser. Is it worth the money?